Chapter[24]

Third Person's POV

As if perfect was incredibly impossible, In this world, Chanyeol seemed to be so close to achieving that title according from Baekhyun's point of view on him.

The things the giant would even do for his lover were countless. It was certain true love, positive that they were soul mates. Even in Baekhyun's own dreams, Chanyeol is the perfect man.

The cries of the tiny babies awake him from his slumber instantly, however as he removes the blankets from his body, Chanyeol is quicker in actions and rushes to the twin's room first.

Baekhyun rolls onto his belly and hugs his lover's pillow for comfort, he also loved how it had Chanyeol's cologne scent on it, making the smaller sigh in delight.

Unconsciously, a smile forms on the petite male's lips when he hears baby noises and a tiny hand touching his nose.

"Seems like you three will spend a lot of time alone together," Chanyeol commented, taking a seat on the edge of the bed as he watched how Haneul grabbed onto his hand.

With a pout, Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol, trying his best aegyo in order to convince Chanyeol to stay home with them.

"Please Yeol don't go to work. How am I going to manage with both kids at the same time?" Baekhyun asked, going over to his lover and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Chanyeol chuckled from his fiancé's cute immature acts, and kissed Baekhyun everywhere with love.

With every "please" Baekhyun would say, the taller male responded with a peck on his lips instead. "I'll be back before you even know it babe." Chanyeol cooed, caressing Baek's cheeks with his thumb. "My beautiful boy, you'll be able to handle it like the perfect umma you are."

Baekhyun snuggled into Chanyeol's chest for a few more seconds, before getting off of him after realizing he had to let him go.

As the taller got himself ready for work, Baekhyun changed his twin's diapers and gently fixed their bed hairs, for him it look incredibly cute though.

Chanyeol bid farewell to his family, planting a gentle loving kiss to both of his son's foreheads and passionately kissed his lover, reminding him how much he loves him.

The seconds grew longer into minutes as Chanyeol was already out the door but Baekhyun and him couldn't seem to separate lips.

Though, finally Baekhyun hurriedly shooed his lover telling him he'll be fired if he's not on time for work, and closed the door behind him.

Baekhyun and his fiancé were very lucky to have twins that don't cry of fuss unless they are in need of food, change of diaper or cuddles from their parents to which both twins really loved.

Taehyung and Haneul have gotten the habitat of pouting their bottom lip out whenever their umma is in front of them. Seeing how Baekhyun always pouts for any reason they have gotten fond of doing the exact same thing.

"Come on cuties it's time for breakfast," announced the smaller, lifting his babies and headed downstairs. He placed them both in the sleepers while he would cook and prepare their milk.

However he stopped in his tracks after hearing the doorbell ring and followed by a knock. Thinking it was the giant that might of forgotten something, he sprinted to open it with a smile, though he was proven wrong once he opened , and stranger stood on the other side.