Chapter [4]

Chanyeol's POV

Cuddling. That's how we spent our mornings. Legs tangled, kisses shared, sweet talks. Never the less, I could say I was madly in love with him. He traced his slim finger across my chest.

"Chan?", he looked up at me. I hummed in response, gesturing for him to continue.

"I would love to stay like this but I have to work."

I sticked out my bottom lip and held him tighter. "No don't go!", I caressed his locks.

He giggled and started to pull back, "I love you, giant. But I have to in order to be able to pay bills. I can't afford living on on the streets."

An ideas flooded through my mid instantly, "You don't have to anymore, Baek."

His beautiful face held a confused look, not understanding what I meant.

I continued, "Move in with me?", I asked him.

His eyes widen at the mention of the offer, "Yeol... Are you sure? We haven't been dating long enough."

"Im more than sure. Your the only person I'll ever want to spend my entire life with. So why not? Let's not waste time, move in with me baby?"

He ran a hand through his hair and smiled, "Okay Chanyeol. I'll move in with you."

~~

Not a few days later, my home was Baekhyun's home as well. Our home.

Rearranging a few things around, adding Baekhyun's belongings too. The apartment couldn't look better!

I walked behind Baekhyun wrapping my arms around his petite waist, as we admired everything.

"Looks great doesn't it?", Baekhyun smiled.

"Sure does", I replied.

He turned around standing on his tipy-toes, he held my face in his hands, placing a loving kiss to my lips.

I picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist, I set him on the counter. I placed tender kissed across his jawline and back to his lips.

"Now that your here, I'll work while you maintain the apartment looking nice", I remarked after breaking the kiss.

He nodded, "Deal."

He took my larger hand in his smaller, examining the different size. "Baek, once I get enough money saved we'll move into a better and bigger home for us. Any house you want", I smiled him.

"Yeol it okay, living here is enough as long as your by my side, nothing else matters."

I caressed his cheek, "Don't be stubborn! I'll always love you baby. But I also want the best for you."

Jumping down from the counter, Baekhyun gave me a hug. "Look I want to show you somewhere", I said taking his hand in mine.

"Where?"

"You'll see", I smiled.

Leading him all the way to our bedroom and out the balcony. The view it's self was amazing from up here. Two lines of lights connected from two buildings, making the streets glow.

Tonight everything seemed more beautiful, the stars were shining so bright.

"Wow", Baekhyun said amazed.

"You like it baby?" I turned towards him.

"I love it Yeol! I've never seen a view like his."

I felt his small arms wrap around my waist, cuddling against me. I smiled at the boy against me. How could someone be so beautiful?

The wind began to pick up, I felt Baek shiver and I realized he was only wearing a shirt.

"Let's go back inside", I said, "I don't want you getting sick."

The moment we went back inside, Baekhyun instantly ran to the bed, hiding himself under the covers.

Instead of doing the same, I got on top of him, maintaining my weight. I heard him giggle under the covers. I slowly removed the cover off of him and smiled.

Baekhyun leaned up, wrapping his arms around my neck, while sitting on my lap.

"I love you", he murmured.

"I love you more", I replied giving him a sweet kiss.

Gently placing him back onto the bed, I stood up.

"Where are you going?", he asked, holding my arm.

"I'm going to make dinner, you stay their okay?", I smiled at him, while poking his forehead.

He smiled and smacked my hand away, "Okay."

A while not long after, the food was finally done. Baekhyun came in the kitchen wearing one of my shirts, along his glasses and a black beanie.

His cheeks were flushed as he walked over to me. A swift kiss to his lips, settling his body onto a chair. I sat down as well.

After eating, placing the plates in the sink. Baekhyun and I led two chairs in the balcony.

"The stars look prettier and brighter tonight", he said, gazing up at the sky, snuggling himself into the blanket he had.

"I would steal the stars for you Baek." Even if it was dark, I could see that he was blushing.

"I think your beautiful. I think every inch of you is utterly perfect", I spoke while tracing circles on his hand.

Standing up, wrapping the blanket around himself. Expecting a kiss from him only to receive something else.

"Yoda!", he laughed, pulling my ear, before running back inside.

Laughing too, I went after him. I seemed to look everywhere, but Baek manage to hide In a good place.

Several minutes of still searching for him, I gave up. I laid down on the bed, closing my eyes. Panting after looking for him. I felt the bed weigh down as Baekhyun crawled on top of me.

"Where did you hide?", I asked him.

He smiled, "You really didn't know?"

I shook my head, "I'm not good at games."

"Under the bed, Yeol", Baekhyun replied.

I smiled and caressed his hands. The silence was soon followed by the sound of Baekhyun's light snores. I looked down at him and saw him peacefully sleeping.

Feeling myself getting sleepy, I hugged Baek, while cuddling against him. I pecked his lips. "Goodnight baby", I said before drifting off.

------------------------------------------

Comment, vote !

Xoxo<3