Chapter[27]

Third person's POV

Baekhyun whines cutely pouting and stretching, as Chanyeol continues to shake him awake. The smaller in desire of more sleep, brings the blankets over his head and closes his eyes. Chanyeol huffs as he sees the smaller's actions.

"Baek we're going to be late. Get up. "

Baekhyun whines again and draws out a long, "Noooooo."

"You know what?" Before Baekhyun could answer, Chanyeol picks him up and throws the smaller over his shoulder.

"Yeeeeoooolllll," Baekhyun giggles as he's put on the rocking chair in the twins' room.

"You can take a nap when we return if you'll like. For now change the twins and get yourself ready. I'll see you downstairs." Chanyeol remarks, kissing his lover's forehead before heading downstairs.

At that moment, shuffling is heard and a break of cries erupts into the air, followed by another cries.

"Good morning my sunshines," Baekhyun says cheerfully. "I'm really not looking forward to today." He pouts, carrying his twins over to their changing table.

Not long after, the twins are well dressed and ready while Baekhyun decides it's one of those days where it's just a comfortable oversized shirt along with jeans.

They go on downstairs, where the food is already served and warm milks are prepared for the babies.

"Go on And eat ill feed them meanwhile," the taller offers as he takes his sons, cooing how handsome they look.

Baekhyun nodded with a smile, before he heads to the dining room as Chanyeol sits on the couch and begins to feed his boys.

Taehyung and Haneul stare back at their appa, lifting their tiny hands in attempt to touch his face here and their. Chanyeol chuckles, watching his babies amused .

"Babe, are they finished?" Asks Baekhyun, as he walks over to the three.

"Yeah just about now they are."

Hearing Baekhyun's voice, Taehyung turns his head and begins to smile as soon as he sees his umma. The smaller giggles and leans down, pecking Han's and Tae's cheeks, earning baby noises from the both.

"Ready?" The taller questioned, glancing at Baek.

"I guess so," the petite male sighs.

-

"Mr. Byun And Mr. Park, would you prefer to be in the room or wait outside?" The nurse questions as she grabs a set of new gloves and prepares the needles.

"I wanna stay," Baekhyun responds, the taller nodding his head in agreement.

"Alright," the nurse starts by wiping the area on the twins' legs where they'll be getting their baby shots.

Baekhyun offered Haneul his finger to hold while Chanyeol did the same to Tae. The smaller turns his head to the side as Han gets his shot first. Nothing could hurt him more than hearing the painful cries of his babies as they got their baby shots.