Chapter[17]

Chanyeol's POV

I scrolled through various of pages on my phone as I entered the apartment. A collection of names from different languages, meanings and symbols appeared.

Baekhyun is due in exactly two months yet we haven't chosen a name for our little angel. Since we're keeping the gender a secret until he or she is born, we've decided to pick one favorite name for both genders.

Preferably I chose Su Mi for the baby if it's a girl or Haneul if it's a boy. I smiled to myself knowing he or she was just a couple of weeks away from entering this world and into our lives.

I couldn't wait. And especially I couldn't wait to officially begin a family with Baekhyun ♡.

My footsteps grew quieter as I approached the bedroom. The sound of an angelic voice could be heard from inside.

So beautiful and pure. However it wasn't just a regular voice. That voice belonged to no other then the love of my life.

As he sang he applied his eyeliner and styled his hair as he stared into the mirror.

"Neoege jeo haneuren modeun geoseul da jugo naege i sesanguen neoreul jun geoya ne mam dachiji anhke jeoldae heumi gaji anhke jeoldae heumi gaji anhke neoreul jikyeojulke neoreul wihae salke yaksokhalke."

{ A/N - whoever can guess the song Baekhyun is singing will get a dedication for the next chapter :) }

As I encircled my arms around him blush painted his cheeks knowing I had heard him.

"W-when did you come in?" He stuttered.

I spinned him around, lifting his chin in order to stare at his beautiful face. "Not too long ago. Your an amazing singer baby boy. Why don't you sing more?"

"I just..well I don't know but I'll start signing more from now on Chan. The little one kicks like crazy once I sing," he suddenly stood on his toes and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Even the littlest things makes me go insane. I placed my hands over his stomach, instantly feeling the movement of our baby within him.

"Our monkey is really hyper today," Baekhyun commented, as he stared at his belly.

"Possibly because our baby heard umma's beautiful voice and he or she loves hearing you sing," I suggested with a smile.

"Giant," he covered his cheeks with his hands, hiding his blush from me.

"I have a very special day planned out for us today. I think your really going to enjoy it baby," I intertwined our fingers as I spoke.

"Should I get ready then? Where are we going? Do i need to apply more makeup? Oh god look my hair is so ugly today, and even worst my eyeliner isn't perfectly lined up equally like always. Should I sh- "

His voice was magically beautiful, I could listen to him speak forever but for this time, I had to press my lips against his in order to silence his rant.

Once I felt him relax, I held him by the shoulders, making sure he was paying attention to what I was about to tell him.

"Baby baby baby baby you are so beautiful structured. You aren't just a human being your more like a masterpiece that should show their beauty out to everyone. Your amazingly stunning, I couldn't imagine life without beautiful Byun."

"You make me so happy Chanyeol I fucking love you with all my heart!," Baekhyun snuggled himself against my chest.

I smiled, running my hands through his newly dyed black hair. "Not as much as I do baby boy."