Chapter[39]

third person's POV

one's way of waking up to is at a precise and reasonable timing as well as a noiseless- free atmosphere. although not for everyone does it occur for.

on a Sunday morning, Baekhyun awakes to those two baby cries that come from the baby monitor. hastily, since his lover was working, he hurriedly threw aside the blankets and directed his way towards his sons' room.

both were already standing up in their own cribs, awaiting to be attended. Baekhyun allowed the sunshine to enter, opening the curtains and those two cries began to turn into giggles.

"you two are really something."

and the morning carries on with their usual routine. changing and feeding the twins was a must firstly then afterwards once they become satisfied, they played with their toys as Baekhyun gets rid of his own hunger.

the easiest method was in the living room where there was enough space and basically babyproof, giving not many worries to the parent. while eating he took the time to resume watching one of his favorite k-drama.

he doesn't have the opportunity to watch the television much but when he does, he doesn't pay much attention to anything but that.

"appppaaa," Tae babbles, awkwardly walking towards Baekhyun.

"i know what you want," Baekhyun replies, handing over the bowl of cherrios that he was eating.

the tiny human smiles happily, grabbing a handful and shoving it all in his little mouth. and of course, his brother comes over tagging along.

the doorbell rings, and thankfully the two twins were occupied giving Baekhyun the opportunity to go answer. thinking it was his best friend's usual visit, he swung the door open but much to his surprise that wasn't the case. his mother stood on the other side.

"oh honey," mrs. Byun doesn't waste another second and immediately engulfs her son into a hug.

he returns the gesture, hugging her as tightly to express his emotion of missing her dearly. the distance from where they lived was huge but every once in a while, they would meet up.

"mother i didn't know you would drop by," he closes the door behind her and leads her to the living room.

"i was going to call to let you know but giving you the surprise was better."

"indeed you did."

mrs. Byun chuckles and lowers down enough to pick up her beloved grandsons. "oh my, am i getting old or you two on a extreme growing sprout." as she says, she bends down again setting them on the ground.

"unfortunately that's the case mother," Baekhyun smiles sadly as he watches his sons walk around. "i question on how fast the days go by and everyday feels shorter and shorter."

"i'm sure we all see it that way, son. especially as we grow older, but you ought know since it's happening, enjoy life to it's fullest is a must."

Baekhyun was always amazed by his mother's deep words and always knew she was right.

"those really are some wise words, they never fail to impress me."

mrs. Byun smiles, ruffling her son's hair, "anyways my visit today has a reason."

"and that is?"

"well since i know your boyfriend is currently working, i thought that possibly the four of us could go to the zoo. how does that sound?"

"good idea, i'm sure the boys will enjoy something new."

"alright while you change, i'll dress the twins. i know you young man take a long time to get yourself ready."