Chapter[11]

Baekhyun's POV

Pregnant. Pregnant. Congratulations. Six weeks.

My mind kept replaying the same words over and over. My breathing hitched as I tried to process the scary yet so surprising news.

But..I couldn't. I'm a guy! I can't possibly have a tiny human being inside of me. As much as I continued to tell myself that it was just a misunderstanding, that they were wrong.

Maybe the doctor accidentally to ahold of the wrong papers. I chewed on my lower lip while staring directly at the doctor in disbelief.

"W-what..?"

"Your pregnant Mr. Byun," the doctor once again repeated the news.

"How is that even possible?! I can't be. I'm a guy..!"

The doctor stepped forward handing me the results. "Please take a deep breath Mr. Byun. It isn't healthy for you and your baby."

I ruffled my hair roughly and ran my hands down my face. For the first time, I hesitantly, looked up slowly to face Chanyeol.

Believe me, the feeling I felt was nothing nice. I was deeply nervous and scared to know what he's thinking at the moment.

I'm scared to know whether he's overjoyed or angry about the so sudden news.

Chanyeol directed his attention from the doctor and over to me. I couldn't quite somehow identify and understand Chanyeol's true expression.

His eyes were slightly wide open and he's vision was still glued to mine.

"C-Chanyeol?" I daringly asked in a hushed tone.

"Baby, you have no clue on how overly happy I currently am. You have no idea how excited I am to finally be a father," suddenly I was pressed against Chanyeol's firm chest as he engulfed me into a tight squeezing hug.

At that very moment, I do recall our conversation not long ago about the topic of kids. I rethought about it and remembered him saying a child would make him happy, that could possible explain his sudden mood.

I couldn't help but feel relive to know Chanyeol was staying with me still , despite the tiny person in me.

After I pulled away from the tight hug, I looked at the doctor with curious eyes. I still wanted to discover the possible way of getting pregnant.

The doctor cleared his throat and took a seat on the spinning chair near, "Mr. Byun I'm quite aware that your feeling...shocked truthfully over this. However just as I review and skimmed through the papers the tests do confirm your pregnancy."

He paused for a couple seconds to take a glance at both Chanyeol and I before continuing, "Because you were born with female reproduction instead of a male's, it gives you an opportunity to have children just like women. Although Mr. Byun your case is very rare,."

As the doctor concluded his sentence, slowly I guided my head to face my current flat stomach. And for a moment, I began to feel the tears swell up, knowing I had a special ability.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived back home, I laid on the couch and placed my arms over my stomach. Things have changed a lot over the last several months. And certainly they were going to be a lot different now once our baby is born.

From my perspective view, I catch a glimpse of Chanyeol kneeling down and placed his head gently over my stomach but supported his weight just enough.

I smiled and ran my finger through his soft hair, he seemed to like the gesture as he closed his eyes in response and held onto my other hand.

This was utterly perfect.

" Your wish of having a child really did come true Yeol," I spoke up, while staring down at him.

Chanyeol lifted his head slightly and smiled with happiness, "Honestly your in no clue on how overwhelmed I'm still feeling. Just knowing your the one who's giving me this opportunity, baby is enough to make me feel like the luckiest man."

I couldn't of helped but feel butterflies hearing his last sentence , I swear he made me feel happier then ever and having him is just my luck.

Truly though I'm nervous about all of this because we're still quite young. But I knew we could pull through, we could manage this . Especially because I have him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys :) !!

Late update and short but it's just a fill in for now .

Maybe I could extend the story just a little more then I planned , I'm currently in thought of putting a twist plot to this :)