Chapter[26]

Third Person's POV

The head of the family sits comfortably on their king size bed, eyes focused on the show. Constantly, every minute, his eyes wondering next to the spare cribs, were his two babies lay, peacefully in their deep sleep.

The pouring of the heavy rain, grew louder with every drop as lightning and thunder joined, causing it to echo through the whole house. At that moment, tiny but loud footsteps grew closer and closer to the main bedroom.

Baekhyun jumped on their bed, instantly pulling the covers over his self and hid from the thunderous rainstorm. The taller raised an eyebrow, watching in awe at his lover's immature acts and movements. Byun Baekhyun was surely unique, he thought to himself.

"Can I ask what your doing Baek?" Chanyeol spoke up, poking the smaller through the blankets.

Baekhyun slid the blankets down up to his eyes, revealing an eye smile. "Hiding," he simply replied in a cute manner.

"From whom or what exactly?"

"The thunderstorm."

Chanyeol could only chuckled from the reply, "Aren't you a little too old to be scared Baek? And shouldn't you being doing the laundry as well?"

The taller heard Baek's giggles from under the covers and it took everything in him not to attack Baekhyun with infinite kisses and cooes.

As his grin grew wider, so did the beat of his heart, and with that he joined Baek by going under the covers with him to hide.

~

Taehyung's giggles and squeals grew louder as Chanyeol playfully tickled his tummy. Haneul lays beside them, calmly sucking on his baby blue pacifier as stares curiously at his appa's and brother's actions.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Baekhyun is preparing his fiancé a breakfast and the milk for the babies. He smiles to himself, as he hears them being noisy as usual in the living room.

A sudden knock emerged from the door, stopping Chanyeol from continuing to tickle his son. He placed them both in their bouncers, before retrieving the door.

On the other side, stood Jongdae carrying a bunch of blue gifts stacked on top of each other. "Hey Baekhyun's boyfriend," Chen greeted cheerfully and walked inside. He set the gifts down and instantly went over to the babies.

"How did you manage to carry all those gifts?" Chanyeol asked surprised.

"You know.." Jongdae laughed and shrugged, "I don't even know."

"Jongdae?" Baekhyun peeked in the living room as he heard the sound of his best friend's voice. "Daeeee!" The smaller of the three ran and tightly hugged Jongdae, who he dearly missed.

Chen laughed as Baekhyun tackled him into a hug, causing them to both fall over. "How you've been my precious Byun?" Jongdae asked, once he managed to get Baekhyun and himself off of the floor.

"Exhausting. I felt like I haven't slept properly in ages. Waking up literally every three hours everyday is just so tiring." The smaller pouted as he whined.

"Awh my poor baby is suffering." Chen said, wrapping his arms Baekhyun while smiling.

"Wait a minute," Chanyeol stepped forward. "He's your best friend and all but he's my person." The taller grabbed his lover's arm and pulled Baek towards him.

Jongdae only shook his head, with a cheeky grin plastered across his face. "Jealous man you got their Byun." He winked.

Baekhyun looked up to Chanyeol for a couple of seconds before staring back down as he felt himself blushing.