Chapter[41]

Third person's POV

He stared at the reflection of the mirror, grazing his fingers over the nicely soft material. He had to admit, it was very elegant and pricy but ideal.

Baekhyun turns to look at the employee with a smile, "I like it, I'll be taking this one."

"That's great!" She grabs a body measuring ruler. "We'll be taking your measurements to have it fully custom made as you requested."

As they do so, Jongdae emerges from his seat, walking around to face his best friend. "You look handsome, B! Chanyeol will definitely be in tears."

"That will most likely be me."

"Could be, or both," Chen smiles. "What else do we need to do today?"

"Invitations and the twins' suits."

"Are we picking them up or ordering them?"

"Oh no," the younger shakes his head and gets down from the podium, "We'll just stop by a store and pick them up."

After arranging some paper work and paying off the cost, they headed to their next location. The twins outfits were going to be somewhat simple, nothing too much but enough to be elegant and one that would match their parents' tuxedo. Although knowing them fairly well, by the end of the night they will eventually end up in pajamas.

"You know with all your wedding preparations, we haven't had some bonding time. It's still early, how about we do something after this?" Jongdae suggested, as he holds up small black identical suits.

"Sounds great, I could really sure some time off from this for a bit. Let's go to my house after and watch a movie?"

"Whatever you desire, Byun!"

~

And after some couple of hours of getting everything they needed, the duo arrived back at the younger's house. They walked in to sounds of the television playing and noises coming from the kitchen.

When Baekhyun enters, he sees what he least expects. Chaneyol was somehow cooking, clear to be struggling and the twins were on the floor playing with pots and pans.

"What is going on?" Baekhyun asks, startling all three.

The twins turn towards the sound of the voice and hastily run to him.

"Appa! Appa!"

Chanyeol also beams a smile to his lover, no longer paying attention to the continuous burning food and strides over for a kiss instead. Jongdae can only watch with amusement of the hectic scene that unfolds right in front of him.

"You didn't answer my question."

"Well..." Chaneyol glances towards the stove and back to his fiancé. "Dinner? Or what I was aiming for, but as you can already see it didn't go as planned."

"It doesn't look very edible anymore," the smaller chuckles and passes the twins over to the taller father. "Watch them while Jongdae and I prepare dinner."

"Me too?" Jongdae asks surprised, truthfully he wasn't much of a cook.

"Yes you too, it's not too hard."

Although twenty minutes later, Chen found himself getting scolded by the younger.

"Jongdae! How could you have not cut the vegetables properly?"

"I'm sorry, B. I'm not as equally skilled at doing this, nevertheless tried it."

"Alright, instead could you set up the table please?"