Our Escape

Chapter 27

*Jaycie's POV*

Chase had picked me up and I loosely held onto him. It was so hard to even do that. My body was slowly shutting down. I noticed Talon was being dragged by my mom and Morse. That's until I saw Link, Daniella, and Hope. Hope is one of Link's best friends. Link saw us and automatically ran over to Talon.

"What happened?" She asked concerned.

"My dad had told all the men whoever were returners to cuff them in the special cuffs." Daniella said.

"Daniella. Is that you?" Mom asked.

Daniella became a little shy at hearing that but nodded to her. My mom handed Talon to Link and she gladly took her place. Mom walked closer to Daniella. She made Daniella look up at her teary face.

"I've missed you ever since your dad took you from me." She said making Daniella grab onto her in a hug.

I lightly smiled but I was becoming fainter by the second. Chase noticed that. He looked really concerned and I was just laying my head on his shoulder slowly falling asleep

"Jaycie stay with me." He said.

I slowly nodded.

"She'll be fine. So will Talon." Daniella said. "They just need food and then some water. After that I'll heal them. I know a spell but they should eat and drink first."

"Are you sure?" Hope asked.

"How do we know we can trust you?" I heard Jake say.

"What are you doing here?" Link asked.

"If you didn't stay then why should I? You were suppose to stay with Tania and Tessa with me. I wasn't going to just let you walk off by yourself. If Jaycie heard that I let you go I surely would be killed. Although we aren't talking about that, we're talking about whether we can trust Daniella. I don't trust her after all the shit she put us through. Plus her and her dad are always the ones kidnapping us. I'm only back for Jaycie." He said making Chase glare at him.

I sighed.

"Jake let her be. She's coming back with us whether you like it or not." I say with a weak voice.

"What happened to her?" Jake asked concerned as he walked over to Chase and me.

"Don't...worry..." Talon said silently. "We'll...be...fine."

"Let's get these two out of here now." Chase said moving me away from Jake as he glared daggers at him. Jake just scoffed at Chase.

"Yeah Link and Jake. A.k.a people who SHOULDN'T be here." Skull said catching all of our attention. "Let's get out of here."

________________________

*Skull's POV*

"You two." I said. They looked at me and gulped. "You two can deal with Thalia. She'll give you two hell."

Link turned a little paler if that was even possible.

"Shit, right. This was Thalia's plan. Fuck Jake. We're screwed." Link said.

"I don't even know her. She won't do jack to me."

"Just because she doesn't know you doesn't mean anything." Chase said.

"He's right. If you don't help then she will hurt you." Jaycie said.

"I'll help." Jake said.

I tossed him a gun and he caught it.

"What gun is this?" He asked.

"Find out yourself when you use it." I said with a grin.

We kept walking as he was confused.