Prologue

Hey, ya'll!

I decided to make a cast!

Up there is Penelope Cruz and she is going to be Jaycie's Mom!

Have a great time reading!

P.S.: You'll be getting these short notes at the top when I add in the characters at the top. Which I will be trying to get this finished by next Friday. (today is June 27, 2015) Also for you new ones, this was written way before that date I just put.

Bye! *waves frantically with a very big smile showing off my blue braces*

-Jayla :)

__________________________

*August 10th, 2013*

She just sits there hugging my weak body as I cry. We've been in a cage for a month now and they are slowly killing the both of us. I hate how we've been here. I just hope my mom isn't going to die like Ms. Irene and Sam.

Ms. Irene was my favorite librarian. She died while we were kidnapped, she pushed me out of the way to get hit on the head with an ax. Sam was my babysitter. He and I got kidnapped together. He was taking all the blows as he tried to get me out of there. Only, he died by an arrow that had wolf's bane on it. I had felt terrible ever since their deaths. I blamed it all on me.

Right now, I've been sobbing my pain of the whip hitting my back. They decided to torture my mom by letting her watch. I had the whip the third time she decided to whip me. I took it from her and whipped her across the face. Some people were coming in, but I killed one with a whip to the neck. Whipping the woman again, I hit another but got held from behind. 

I tried struggling out of their grip. They had thrown me to where my back hit the wall. I caught myself as I felt the whip five more times. Then thrown back into the cage.

Mom helped me get my jacket on since my hair was irritating the cuts I gained from the whip. I didn't want to leave Mom nor did I want them to do anything to her.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you, Jaycie. I love you so much. I am the one that should endure this. It shouldn't be you. You're still so young." Mom cried.

"I love you too, Mom. It shouldn't..." The door opened after the three hours they've been gone.I became scared while tightly hugging my mom. The woman was giving out orders. My mom growled when she heard that the woman said to grab us. They didn't care as they thought Mom could not shift. They came into the cage to grab us. My mom decides to pick me up to stand, but she's ready to shift at any moment.

'Mom! No! Please don't do it! I don't want to lose you!' I exclaimed to my mom through the link.

She looked at me giving me a hug.

'Tell your father I love him too. I love you, my baby girl.'

I didn't want to let go of her after that. My tears were freely going down my face. They then decide to try to separate us.

"NOOO! NOOO, MOM!" I screamed.

Mom had let me go as they separated us. I kept on screaming at Mom. She was crying too, she then mouthed an I love you to me. She shifted and started to fight them. I was held back out of the cage. They threw me over their shoulder. I could still see, though. Mom was getting beaten by numbers, but one by one she took them down. I sat down in a seat in a different room.

This is just like what happened in the other two kidnapping's that happened when it wasn't only me. They tied me to the chair along with covering my mouth. I was kicking around when they were trying to tie my feet to the chair.