The End

Chapter 34

*Chase's POV*

I heard her moan in my hands and it made me smile as I continued to kiss her. I locked the door but we just laughed. I continued to kiss her and rub a few rough circles to her side. I groaned when she accidentally rubbed somewhere on accident. I knew it was an accident, but I knew it would be hard to get rid of that. She gasped but then slightly moaned when I adjusted myself on accident it was an instinct to move.

"Jaycie and Chase! Open this door right now!" One of the familiar nurses said. Oh! Nurse Roberts.

"Ignore them." I told her as we continued to kiss.

"What's going on?" I heard a familiar voice. That familiar voice being Tyler's. I groaned and backed away. She got up with a groan as well.

"Dang it Tyler." She groaned. "Why is it always Tyler!" She pouted.

I laughed giving her a peck just before she went to the door and unlocked it.

"What's going on out here?" She said trying to act normal.

"Were you two participating in sexual activity? If so this needs to stop!" Dr. Hendricks groaned as he rubbed his face.

"What do you mean? I just got back from the bathroom over there. He was just sleeping maybe he..."

"Jaycie, give it up. You have a hickey." Chelsea said with a smirk as she came in. Jaycie glared at her and almost growled until Chasten came in and put Chelsea in her lap. Then Lakyn and Thalia came in. She bounced to Thalia automatically.

"Tally! How are you? I haven't seen you in a whole month or more!"

"Yeah, sorry, I've been busy trying to find..." She trailed off making me sigh as Jaycie pulled away.

"Oh, yeah? How's that going?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her as she looked fine about this even when I knew she wasn't.

"Great, they think they are closing in to where he is last time we heard."

She nodded.

"How... How are my parents?" She asked.

"Why don't you go ask them?" Tessa said coming in.

She looked away and shrugged.

"They've been upset with me and well, I just want to know if they're ok." She said as she sat down next to me. I brought her to me then as Tyler sat next to my side as he made a face.

"Wait, I thought you were with Tania and Skull?"

"I was." She said as a matter of fact.

"Then you would know if they found Paul." I stated and she nodded.

"I guess it's a no then." Jaycie said with an emotionless face. "You didn't find him."

"I never said that..." She said with a grin.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked sitting up with hope in my eyes.

"JAYCIE! CHASE! JAYCIE AND CHASE!" Skull and Tania cheered.

"Yesss?" I asked confused.

"Guess who found Paul?" Skull asked.

"Tania." We both automatically said.

Then it came to us like a kick to the face. They found Paul!

"Where is he?!?" Jaycie asked excitedly.

"Yeah! Where is he!" I exclaimed

"Right here in the flesh! Ohhh and meet Mikey." He said but I ignored him as I ripped the IV out, of course careful enough while Jaycie was hugging him. I was up taking my first steps. Tyler looked at me like I was crazy and just sat there. Skull yelled my name out but I hugged them too. I punched Paul on his closest shoulder.