Date Pt. 1 (24)

* Brown eyes stared at her intensely, warm breath blowing against her face as their bodies rubbed against one another. Lauren's mouth was open, forming a big O; her moans stuck in her throat.

Camila propped up both her hands on the mattress on either side of the brunette's head as she moved her hips back and forth frantically, and Lauren dug her nails into the Latina's lower back as she felt herself floating up into the sky.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me." Camila asked, whispering into her ear, causing goosebumps on Lauren's skin.

The brunette closed her eyes, biting her lower lip hard. Baby... That word had a powerful impact, it sent a shock through her body and then the so familiar sensation in her womb began to form. She was cumming like she had never cum before.

"I'm gonna... I-" *

"Camila!" Lauren screamed, sitting up on the bed. She was panting, the light blue shirt of her cotton pajamas was wet with sweat, sticking to her skin.

The brunette gasped, drawing air into her lungs. Her heart was pounding against her chest uncontrollably, as if it were going to jump out. She looked around in disbelief. It was just a dream, but it had felt so real...

"Dammit!" Lauren fell back on the bed; or rather, she threw herself back on the bed. She brought her hands up to her face and covered her eyes, not really believing that all that had been just a dream. "What the fuck... I didn't even cum." Lauren whined, letting out a humorless chuckle.

She was tired, it didn't even feel like she had slept all night. She remained lying down, thinking about everything and nothing at the same time, her mind was a mess, but that was a common occurrence now.

It's the Camila Cabello effect, she concluded, smiling in a loving way.

Once Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao walks into her life, you'll never forget her, and you'll never be the same either.

And Lauren knows that very well.

She could hear the sound of something vibrating in the back of her subconscious. She removed her hands from her eyes and opened them, looking to the side to see if her phone was on the nightstand, but it wasn't. The brunette slipped one hand under the pillow and began groping the bed in search of the thin device, which she soon enough found lost amid the bed covers.

She was sure her eyes lit up upon seeing a WhatsApp message from one of her favorite people.

Camila: Good morning!!! <3

Camila: Wakey, wakey! The sun is shining! And later today you'll have the privilege of having me as your date.

Lauren rolled her eyes, but she was smiling broadly. She was already more than used to Camila's self-centeredness, and she had to confess, she kind of found it attractive. Camila's excitement didn't go unnoticed by the brunette, and that could only be for one reason only: coffee.

While Lauren was very addicted to tea, Camila was addicted to coffee.

Lauren: I see someone woke up excited.

Lauren: Good morning, little duck <3

The brunette leaned her back against the bed headboard and sighed as she eagerly waited for Camila's reply.

Camila: Yeeeeeesssss!

Camila: Coffee always leaves me like this.

I know, Lauren thought.

Camila: I have something to show you.

Lauren: Oh my god... No!

Lauren: Here we go again...