Is she playing games with me? (1)

The shrill ringing of the home phone rang through the living room, causing both women on the couch to get distracted. The sound of the device mingling with that of sweaty bodies touching, moans and whispers. Camila clutched the arm of the couch tightly, closing her eyes and mentally begging for the person calling to give up. I should've turned that shit off, the Latina thought.

"Shit! That person won't give up?!" The blonde complained breathlessly. Even though the sound was annoying, neither of them stopped moving.

"Just let it ring, it will go to voicemail. And it's probably nothing important, or they'd have called my cell phone." Camila said as breathlessly as the blonde had. Her hands were firm on the waist of the blonde on top of her. She was the president of one of her fan clubs.

(Hi, this is Camila. I'm certainly not home, or I just don't want to answer you. But leave a message, maybe I'll get back to you.)

Camila's mechanical voice sounded through the room after the call went to voicemail.

"Camila, I know you're there!" Her agent's angry voice made itself present, and Camila huffed.

She inverted positions with the girl on top of her and settled her sex against the girl's, scissoring her, rubbing her clit against the blonde's again.

"You better not ignore me, Karla! I'm serious!" Dinah's voice seethed through the device.

"Dinah sounds... Hmm... Very angry." The blonde girl said between moans, feeling her body begin to tremble. Camila wouldn't stop rocking her hips between the girl's legs, feeling her orgasm increasingly closer.

"She's always angry." Their bodies began to go into some kind of combustion together. The blonde under Camila dug her nails into the Latina's shoulders, and dragged them down to her ass, marking the tanned skin with thick red trails. Camila moaned, she loved to be scratched in that wild way. "Oh fuck! Yeah..."

She continued to rub her wet sex against the blonde's, moving up and down, side to side, rocking her hips against the young girl's. Their bodies exuded a high temperature, their faces were contorted in expressions of pleasure, and their lips were parted, wide open, releasing their hoarse moans. Then came an immense sensation of fullness. The climax.

And then they heard loud sounds of knock, knock, knock on the door.

"Camila! Open this fucking door!" Loud and nonstop knocks were heard followed by Dinah's angry voice.

Camila huffed and let her body fall over the blonde's under her, who was afraid due to knowing who was knocking on the door.

"What now?" The blonde asked somewhat nervously.

Camila sat down on the couch and straightened her hair. She held the girl's chin and gave her a peck, without even showing nervousness. "Now you go put on your clothes, and I'll calm down the lioness." She said, to then get up from the couch.

"You're going to open the door like that? Completely naked?!" The young girl asked in astonishment at the sheer audacity of the Latina.

Camila let out a laugh and shrugged. "There's nothing here that she hasn't already seen." She winked at the astonished girl on her couch and spun on her heel, heading towards the front door.

The blonde gathered some of her clothes scattered around the living room and ran towards the bathroom in the corridor. Camila glanced around the room, just to make sure it was safe to open the door.

She put a fake innocent smile on her lips and grabbed the doorknob, turning it. "Hello, love of my life-" She interrupted her sentence when she came across not only Dinah, but Lauren and Normani as well.