I'm in love with you, you stupid! (20)

Camila: Can we see each other today?

Lauren: No!

Camila: Why?? I miss hearing you moan and groan... I get wet just by thinking about it.

Lauren: I don't want to!

Camila: Hm... always the same thing.

Camila: Alright then. I won't insist, I'm tired of running after you. Not even when I give in you make it easy for me.

Camila: I don't understand, Lauren Michelle, and honestly? I'm tired of trying to understand. Congratulations, you got what you wanted(:

Six days had passed since that text message exchange between the two and Lauren still didn't understand what Camila meant exactly. Honestly, she just didn't want to understand, she wanted to fool herself. She really wanted to put an end to that complicated thing that they've been having for months, but then why did it feel so wrong to stay away from the Latina for so long?

Lauren was angry at Camila, because she couldn't stop thinking about her and because every day she appeared on the news with different women. Okay, it wasn't every day, but the news often hinted at the Latina's flings. It was too tiring mentally and the brunette couldn't handle it. Lauren could deny it out loud, but there was a little voice within her that admitted the jealousy she felt.

She shouldn't, yeah, she really shouldn't. Why? Simple, because they have a relationship that's completely and totally sexual. Something just physical, with no emotions. There are no rules that forbid Camila from living her life and having affairs with other women; because even though Lauren's relationship with Ryan is fake, they still had sex and felt a huge affection for each other, though they were just friends.

Lauren shouldn't demand anything of Camila, and that was why she opted to just walk away. She needed to exorcise the Latina from her life. It was necessary, before there was no way out of that situation. Not to mention that it was very dangerous, and Lauren was surprised to not have seen anything on the media about the Latina's often visits to her apartment. After all, there was no way to miss the Latina's flashy car. Only she had a vehicle with a huge pizza sticker on the hood. Who wouldn't see that?

Lauren knew that she should walk away before all hell broke loose, even because she wasn't ready to face all that. And maybe she'd never be ready.

But the thing was that; she unfortunately missed Camila, and couldn't just simply ignore her. Deep down, she didn't even want that.

Everything would be so much easier if we continued to hate each other as usual, the brunette thought, letting out a long, heavy sigh. Lauren wasn't immune to feelings, and to her misfortune, even unintentionally, she somehow ended up growing attached to Camila. Because it had been long weeks since the Latina had showed another side of her, and even though she was still the same womanizer, she no longer treated her like some random woman.

Somehow what they had, had become special, and Lauren wanted to avoid at all costs that that evolved into something more.

"You won't believe this, Laurenza!" An excited – and full of shopping bags – Normani opened the door of Lauren's apartment, waking her up from her trance and nearly causing her to drop her phone on the floor. "Ryan's personal manager called me and you two are going to be on the next cover of Rolling Stone magazine." Normani clapped her hands excitedly, dropping the shopping bags on the floor and looking at Lauren all smiley.

"What do you mean? What?" Lauren asked dazedly, blinking a few times while her mind assimilated the new information.

"Exactly what you heard, babe. You and your hot boyfriend will be on the next cover of Rolling Stone!" Lauren jumped from the couch, gaping. "Oh yeah, that was the reaction I wanted to see."