Friday (23)

One week later...

Lauren and Camila's date had to be postponed for now, because their schedules ended up becoming full, making it impossible for them to have time for their date. However, that wasn't an obstacle at all, they talked daily, even when they couldn't see each other personally. It became something comfortable, and incredibly fast. The happiness that Camila and Lauren felt due to the beginning of that relationship was mutual.

Lauren waited patiently in front of her building, exchanging a few messages with fans and friends while she waited. She was so distracted that she ended up getting startled when she saw a car stop in front of her. She narrowed her eyes, pressing her eyebrows together, but she smiled when she identified the person inside the vehicle.

"Shall we go?" A smiling Ryan asked as he lowered the passenger side window, leaning over the seat to open the door for Lauren. She entered the car, locking her phone screen.

"Why did you take so long? I was starting to think you got lost on the way." She frowned.

Ryan smiled and tried to give her a peck on her lips, but Lauren quickly turned her face so that the British boy's lips landed on her cheek. He thought that she was just annoyed because of his delay; little did he know that the reason for that rejection had a name, a surname and a beautiful ass.

"I had to help Harry with a few things and it took longer than I expected." He explained himself as he started the car, checking the rearview mirror to see if the road was clear. Lauren's phone vibrated, indicating the incoming of a text message, and it was impossible for her to contain her smile at the sight of Camila's name. "What's up with that big smile of yours?"

Lauren blushed upon hearing that, she hadn't even noticed that she was smiling so broadly. She replied to the Latina's text quickly and locked her phone screen. Even though she still felt like smiling, she controlled herself.

"I woke up in a good mood." She answered simply, shrugging to try to convey that she had no special reason for that happiness.

But her happiness had a name, a surname and a smile that made Lauren feel like screaming with joy. Ryan looked away from the road to briefly glance at the brunette next to him, he narrowed his eyes, but he opted to stay silent. He was sure she'd tell him the real reason for that happiness when she was ready.

Despite having a hunch about the person who was the reason for Lauren's good mood.

"Hm, we're going for a walk after the photoshoot." He commented casually, quickly drawing Lauren's attention.

"We are?"

"Yes, it's been a while since the last time we went out together, and we need to give something to our beloved paparazzi."

"Oh..." Lauren murmured in understanding, raising her eyebrows as she understood Ryan's intentions. It was true, although the British boy was always in her apartment when he came to Los Angeles, it had been a while since they went out together as a 'couple'. "Dinner?"

"Yes, you can choose the restaurant."

Lauren just agreed with a nasal sound, turning her attention back to her phone and her messages with Camila.

Camila: Can we see each other tonight?

Camila: I miss you.

Lauren: I miss you too, so so much. I love sleeping with you stroking my hair.

Camila: I love stroking your hair...

Camila: So can we?

Lauren felt like cancelling everything in that exact moment and go after Camila, wherever she was, so that she could lie on her lap and just cling to her. Now that she was sure that the Latina liked her too, her desire to be with her had increased a lot. Too bad she had other commitments that day.