Never say never (2)

*One month later*

Today was finally the day that many yearned for. That didn't include Lauren and Camila, obviously. The producers were immensely ecstatic, just like the other actors and the crew. Not to mention Simon, who was almost shooting fireworks, such was his happiness. The expectations were huge, and not just there, but all over the US.

A small part of the crew, some extras, the costume designers, the actors and the production team were now in a pizzeria called Pizza Port, which was located in Carlsbad. The tv series will have some parts filmed in that small town. In Pizza Port, will be filmed a small part, Amy's and Karma's first encounter.

"Where is Lauren?" Simon asked, sweeping his eyes around the pizza place in search of his star.

As soon as he spotted her talking to David Henrie, one of the actors in the show, he walked over to her. "Come on, Lauren, it's time to shine." He said smiling, interrupting the cheerful conversation of the two young actors.

David nodded at Simon and deposited a long kiss on Lauren's cheek before disappearing between the people who were walking around there

David nodded at Simon and deposited a long kiss on Lauren's cheek before disappearing between the people who were walking around there. Lauren took a deep breath and straightened the tiara in her hair. She was already fully dressed as Karma, a completely feminine and delicate girl.

"Let's go." She said with a small smile, and Simon smiled excitedly, walking to the table where Lauren's character would be sitting with her friends. On the way, he reminded her of the scene, going over every part so everything would turn out perfect.

"Do you remember all your lines?" Simon asked, and Lauren nodded, sure of herself. "Okay. Let's go then. Everybody, take your places!" He ordered, and everyone present there quickly moved to their correct position. "As you know, this will be the scene in which Karma and Amy will meet. Karma will be a little distracted from her friends' conversation, as if she's bored. And as soon as Amy, our dear Camila, walks into the pizzeria, Karma's attention will fall on her. Okay?" He asked everyone there, and they all nodded. "Quiet on the set!" A quick rustle was heard as some people got into position, but then silence fell in that place. "And... Action!"

*ACTION!*

The brunette was sitting on one of the many chairs of that pizzeria, surrounded by her friends. Karma seemed a little distant and lost there. She felt as if she was out of place, feeling out of orbit.

"Karma!" Lana, one of her friends, drew the brunette's attention for the thousandth time. "Jesus, woman. Where's your head at?"

A wave of amused laughter was heard when the brunette blushed slightly at the realization that she had spent a lot of time lost in thought.

"Sorry." She apologized quickly, accommodating herself better on the chair and clearing her throat lightly. "What were you talking about?" She pretended to be interested and rested her elbows on the wooden table. The truth was that even if she tried to focus, Karma had her head a million miles away.