Chapter 28 part 1

"Every rose has its thorn

"Every rose has its thorn."

Monday night

Jeff and I stood backstage while we waited for Matt to call us out.

"I didn't come alone tonight." Matt said to The Bar.

"Do you have some imaginary friends with you?" Sheamus said as a joke.

"Please welcome back my brother and very close friend. Jeff Hardy and Violet Michaels."

Loaded blared through the arena as the words Team Xtreme popped up onto the titantron.

I followed Jeff through the curtain and onto the stage taking my place next to Matt. It felt good to be in the place I belong to.

The crowd gave us a big pop or as I like to say a Stone Cold pop.

Ever since my godmother (Lita) had an affair with Adam (Edge) while dating Matt they named me the third member of Team Xtreme.

"Making his way to the ring accompanied by Jeff Hardy and Violet Michaels, representing Team Xtreme, from Cameron, North Carolina, Matt Hardy!" Jojo said unto the mic and heading out of the ring.

"No way! The Heartbreak Queen is back Cole! How exciting is that?" Graves said ecstatically.

"Do you not realize Jeff Hardy is back to Graves?" Michael said back to him.

"Yeah but HBQ is much more important!"

I laughed at their comments and focused on the match.

Near the end of the match

Matt went for the pin and Cesaro distracted ref. Jeff went to him and Cesaro pushed him away.

Sheamus took this advantage was about to pin Matt after doing a brogue kick but Jeff got on the apron and distracted the ref.

Cesaro pulled him down and I super kicked Cesaro while Matt did a twist of fate and won the match.

He quickly rolled out of the ring as his theme played and we joined him up the ramp going backstage together.

Now I have literally nothing else planned so I hung around with Matt and Jeff in the locker room.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" I asked when I walked out of the bathroom with my ring gear in my hands.

"I don't know. Not having crazy people after us doesn't give us much to do." Jeff said fiddling around with his phone. Then he dropped it.