Chapter 16

Two weeks later ~ Wednesday

Thank u, next

~♡~

Liked by jeffhardybrand, alexa_bliss_wwe_, trishstratuscom, and 264k others

Violetmichaels: Ohana.

Comments have been disabled

~♡~

"So what's with the post of you and Jeff? Aren't you still upset about what he did with Allie?" Sar asked.

"I am still upset about that but I've agreed to being friends again." I said.

"Mhm. I give it a week before you're both up each other's asses again."

"You have no faith in me do you?"

"Not when it comes to your man. I wouldn't even be surprised if you were already pregnant with his child." She said.

"I'm actually not looking forward to having a child for a long time."

"That's what they all say."

"To make it clear I haven't slept with him yet."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"Well that's good."

I changed the subject, "So do you know if Lexi is going to be in town soon?"

"Um no I don't maybe you should check with her."

I pulled out my phone and did exactly that.

V: Lex will you be in Columbus this week?
A: Yeah I think I'll be there Friday. Why?
V: Because Raya and I are in Columbus for Impact and plus we miss you girl
A: I was starting to think you both forgot about me
V: Of course not
A: You better not have or I was gonna fight 👊🏻
V: See you soon Lex
A: Yeah I'll see you two Friday

"Sooooo what did she say?"

"She'll be here Friday."

"Great that gives us time to plan things."

~♡~

Friday

Alexa gets off the plane and the girls meet her at the terminal.

"Alexa!! It's so great to see you!" I said giving her a hug (and almost squeezing the life out of her)

"It's great to you both too." She smiled and hugged Raya.

"Since you're here wanna get some Starbucks?" I asked Lexi.

"Yeah let's go!" She said rushing past Raya and me.

"Wait up!" I said for the sake of me and Raya."

"Walk faster! You know how much I love Starbucks." She said stopping to wait for us.

"Yes we know." Raya told her as we caught up to Alexa.

"I think they have a Starbucks a few streets down." Lexi said now walking at a normal pace, "Also, Violet what's with you and Jeff? One second you're tearing him a new one and the next you're all good?"

"We aren't actually together right now we've just decided to be friends again and rebuild our friendship. Besides we've known each other since I was young I can't just all of that away." I said as reached the exit, "Thank you, next."

Time skip to Starbucks

After we got our coffee we sat a table and just talked about things as people do.

"Ok real talk ladies." Saraya said, "Kalan and I have officially decided to cut things off."

"Oh no what happened hun?" Lexi asked her.

"We've just lost our spark. We've also decided that he's taking Rexy and I'll take Lobster." She said, "And now Ronnie Radke is wanting to go out with me but I don't think I'm ready for another man just yet."

"Well how're you holding up so far?" I asked her.

"Oh I'm fine. It's just I like Ronnie but I want to wait a little bit before jumping into another relationship."

"Well I can't relate since I'm engaged. Sorry sis." Alexa told her.

"That's ok Lexi." Saraya said to Lexi.

"So Vi what about Johnny?" Lexi asked me.

"Jackasses will be jackasses." I said sipping my coffee, "He constantly makes sexual comments about me, follows me around, and stalks my social media."

"Why don't you get a restraining order?" She asked.

"It wouldn't really work too well since we work in the same company." I said.

"Then come back to WWE if he keeps bothering you."

Raya nodded, "That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

"I can't. I literally just jumped up and left out of nowhere. I'm sure the fans would hate me if I went back after leaving out of the blue and I'm getting my own creative freedom in Impact that's something I've never gotten from Vince."

"Ok so you made a good point but the fans won't hate you for leaving. If they love you in Impact they'll most certainly love you in WWE again." Lexi said.

"Lexi I know I'm wanted back but I don't want to go back just yet. I want to win the knockouts title before I go back."

"So what you're saying is you'll be back after you win the knockouts championship?"

"Most likely yes."

"Great! What about you Raya?" Lexi asked her.

"I'm obviously going back when she goes back."

"You know I've got a plan for when you two come back. And it's where us three form a stable to become the most dominant women's trio on the Raw roster."

"Not bad. I'd like to see that happening. How about you Vi?" Raya said.

"Yeah I'd like that." I said.

I looked down at my phone and saw a notification:

New Message From Jeffro

~ And that's it for this chapter. I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year! Aside from that I'm trying my best to update more frequently but having a job after school and on the weekends doesn't help 😩