Chapter 12

He ain't mad but..^

Next Thursday

I had a match against Allie you know the bunnyxdemon or demonxbunny girl. She didn't acknowledge me while we waited to go out. I shrugged it off.

Her theme hit and she went out and did her entrance.

My theme hit and I went out. I felt a sharp pain in my back and fell to the ground. Someone hit me with a chair. I saw Rosemary standing over me.

"You don't deserve to be here you Shawn Michaels wanna be." She hit me again when I tried to get up.

A few referees came out and tried to stop her from hitting me repeatedly with the chair. I screamed in pain as I got up. My back was on fire I know I shouldn't do what I'm about to do.

"Move!" I shout to the refs. I run and spear Rosemary. "I am not trying to be like my father demon bitch!" My back wasn't bothering me because of the adrenaline rush I had.

The paramedics tried to get me to calm down. I pushed them away. I could walk myself backstage.

"And your winner by disqualification, Violet Michaels." The announcer said

The adrenaline rush I had after I speared her was going down. My back was starting to hurt again. I saw Jeff running to where I was. He picked me up bridal style and brought me to a hospital nearby.

When we got there they aka medical staff took me to the back and Jeff had to wait. The doctor gave me a few painkillers to help with the pain and I fell asleep while they continued to check out my back.

***

~Violet's Dream~

I sat up and saw my mom and dad in my hospital room. "You're awake." My mom hugged me.

"Where's Jeff?" I sat up uncomfortably and scanned the room to see he wasn't here.

"Who's Jeff?" She asked confused.

"My best friend/boyfriend. You know he was the best man at you and dads wedding."

"Honey, John is your boyfriend and Alexa is your best friend. The best man at our wedding was your uncle Hunter." She sat down next to my dad.

"You're kidding me right? You don't know Jeffrey Nero Hardy his brother is Matthew Moore Hardy." I searched for my phone it was charging on the side of me. I went through my Instagram and there was no Jeff, Matt, or Reby. I typed into the search bar jeffhardybrand and there were no results. I search matthardybrand and Matt's account pops up.

"Matt Hardy has a brother?" My dad asked.

I search Jeff on google and there was an article about.

Jeff Nero Hardy lived his life to the extreme. He did motocross, He wrestled for indie companies, and he did a lot of painting. Its sad to say he passed away in a motorcycle accident at the age of 18.

I cried. My parents gave me a look before letting me be alone. Where am I? What fucked up world am I in? I magically wake up and find out Jeff died 2 years before I was born and before my mom even met him.

I was sobbing when someone walked in. "Hey Vi the doctors said you can go home today because there is nothing seriously with your back and why are you crying?" Lexi asked setting down her stuff and hugging me.

"Jeff is.. gone." I wiped my tears away.

She pulled away and rubbed my shoulder. "Jeff died before you were born."

"I know I read the article but he can't be dead he was my best friend my whole life he held me after my own birth, we used to have tea parties, and we used to wrestle together."

"I think those meds are getting to you. You never stepped into a ring. You're on the road with us because of your parents still wrestling." She dug through her purse and pulled out a note. "Its from John."

I unfolded it and read it.

Hey baby I wanted to surprise you at the hospital but Lucha Underground wanted me to do an event today and I used all of my off days this month but I wanted to let you know that I didn't forget about our 2 year anniversary next week. Love you - John

This cannot be real. It has to be a dream just a really bad dream. I know Jeff is alive. I know John isn't my boyfriend anymore and he went crazy over me. Most importantly I am a wrestler. I had to wake up.

"Alexa pinch me."

"Okay.." She did and it stung a little.

I thought you weren't supposed to feel pain in your dreams. "Violet." I looked around the room. That southern accent. I didn't know where it was coming from.

~dream over~

I opened my eyes and saw Jeff sitting next to my hospital bed. "Vi you're awake."

I wanted to say "and you're not dead." but I kept it to myself because he wouldn't understand. He wasn't in the dream with me.

"Did they tell you whats wrong with my back?"

"Yeah they said you were lucky. You don't have any serious injuries but they suggest you take two weeks off so if something like this happens again you won't damage your back."

"So I'm fine?" I asked.

"Pretty much but you'll be bruised up."

"When can I leave?"

"I don't know they didn't tell me."

I looked at down and saw I was still in my ring gear. "Did they really put a gown on over my ring gear?"

"They didn't want to damage it or at least thats what the nurses said." He dug into his pocket and pulled out my phone. "I let your followers know that your fine and just need to rest."

I grabbed it and saw I had 12 missed calls from 12 different people. "How long was I sleeping?"

"About 7 hours."

"Really?"

"Yep. I didn't even bother going back for my match." He said adjusting himself in the chair. "By the way sleeping in this type of chair is not recommended."

"Noted. So is the food here any good?" I asked.

"They have really good parfaits but other than that the actual food tastes like shit."

"Then it settled you get the honors of going to the closest convenience store and getting food my wallet should my bag."

"Why do I have to do it? Can't you just get someone to deliver your food to you with that waiter app thing."

"They don't deliver junk food. Besides you can get something too."

He sighed and went through my bag until he got my wallet. "I will be back soon."

Aye I'm back. I legit forgot today was Friday whoops🙈 its summer break I don't usually keep track of the days.