Chapter 9

Next thurday

I was warming up in the knockouts locker room with a few other girls while waiting for my match against Angelina Love. I get tapped on the shoulder and turn around.

"Hey Raya why are you here?"

"I just wanted to tell you we miss you over there and congrats with Jeff."

"I miss y'all too and thanks."

"So why were you running away from Jeff in the first place?"

"Well he made me open up when I wasn't ready and I wanted to avoid him. Now that I look at it, it really seems childish and not worth throwing away everything I had worked for on Raw."

Angelina peeked in. "Hey Violet we're on."

"Will you be here when my match is over." I asked Saraya.

"Of course I will."

I walked behind Angelina to the gorilla position and she went out first.

Another me is what there will never be

I walked out confidently for the first time since I've been here.

Skip to after the match

My match ended in a loss. Angelina won after used her finsher on me.. Twice.

I was walking back to the knockouts locker room. Two hands were covering my eyes.

"Guess who?" A familiar British female said.

"My wife?" I pulled her hands off my face.

"Of course darling." She walks next to me.

"After I get dressed I need to ask Dixie if I can change my entrance theme because me and Jeff are using the same one and its kind of weird."

"I'm going with you 'cause that John Morrison/Impact guy already made threats last Thursday and its not ok."

"He won't fulfill those threats he's a pussy, not a man. Real men don't threaten women or put their hands on a woman in a harmful way."

"True, true."

We made it to the locker rooms and walked into the one assigned to knockouts.

Saraya played on her phone while I got dressed. I put on a Guns n Roses t-shirt, grey joggers, and black old school vans.

"That outfit looks like something I would wear." Raya looks up from her phone.

"Don't rob me of my clothes."

"No promises." She winked.

I grabbed my phone from my suitcase. "Now I'm ready to go and ask for a new theme."

"Looking like an emo." Saraya chuckled.

"Ok Sar I get it."

We went to Dixie's office. I knocked before going in.

"Hey Dixie."

"Hi Violet. What do you need?"

"I would like to change my theme because me and Jeff are using the same one."

"Any suggestions? It makes it easier on me when the talent tells me what kind of music they would prefer."

"I do have a suggestion." I pull my phone out of my pocket and opened YouTube.

I played Animal I Have Become (instrumental) by Three Days Grace

"I really like this one." I told her.

"Then its settled this is your new theme. What's it called?"

"Animal I have become instrumental."

We left. "She didn't even notice I was there." Saraya said when I closed the door.

"So? She's a busy woman."

"She could've at least said hi."

"Build a bridge and get over it Raya."

"Rude." She said slapping my arm.

"Hey hotness." John says walking up to us.

"Hey assface." I responded. "Can't you see I'm talking with a friend."

"Yes I can but remember you're mine and I can have you whenever I want." He licked his lips.

"Stay away from her you pig!" Saraya said taking me away from me.

***

I walked into the hotel room and set my things down. It kind of made me sad that Jeff and I had separate rooms.

I laid down on the bed and got on my phone. Jeff texted me.

J: I'm assumimg you don't like the whole room thing either.
V: Nope. I'm going to your room.
J: Its fine by me as long as you bring back the shirt you borrowed
V: You should know that when I borrow things I borrow them forever
J: I swear you will be the death of me
V: Thanks for understanding❤

I was already out of the room and headed down the hall. I knocked on Jeff's door and he answered. "You owe me."

I set my stuff down next to his. "Owe you what sex?"

"Only if you're down for it." He closed the door

"Well I'm not." I got my phone out of my pocket and took off my shoes before getting in the bed and playing on my phone.

He climbed in the bed and cuddled with me. "I was kidding you know."

I turned off the lamp next to the bed frame and put my phone on the charger. "Goodnight Jeffrey."

Next morning

I was trying to pry Jeff's death grip off of me. After a few unsuccessful attempts Jeff says. "Stay with me."

"I need to take a piss. If you don't let me go and do my business I will not hesitate to do it in this bed." I said in a pissed off tone.

"Ok you can go." He lifts his arms off of me.

After I'm all done I climb back into bed. "Now I will stay."

He wraps his arms around me again. "Good."

Its technically Friday right now so heres the update🙃