Chapter 3

Monday; Raw

I love the purple and blonde hair😍

"Hey, Lexi." I greeted her as I usually would before the show.

"Hey, Vi. What's up?" She said brushing her hair.

"I broke up with John," I said not beating around the bush.

"You what? I'm sorry did I hear you wrong?" She put the brush down and looked at me.

"You did not hear me wrong. I broke up with John." I repeated.

She smirks. "Did you do it because you finally fell for Jeff." She nudged my side.

"You know I am not into Jeff. We are just friends and I will have you know that I just didn't see John that way anymore." I picked up my title from the bench. "Could you help me put this on?"

"Ah yes, the only downside to being the champ is actually putting the belt on. Don't worry I got you." She pushes the buttons in. "Done."

"Thanks."

Knock, knock

"It is open," Lexi says in my ear.

Jeff steps in. "We're on in 10."

I sighed. "I will see you out there Lexi."

"Same to you Violet."

***

"Making her way to the ring from San Antonio, Texas. Accompanied by Jeff Hardy, she is the Raw women's champion, 'The heartbreak queen' Violet Michaels."

I got in the ring and handed the ref my title. While I waited for Lexi I was messing with my hair. ↘️ (just ignore the fact that this is Nikki Bella lol)

 ↘️  (just ignore the fact that this is Nikki Bella lol)

"And her opponent from Cleveland, Ohio. Accompanied by Mickie James, Alexa Bliss."

The timekeeper rang the bell. We both went for a grapple move and were tied up. Alexa got the upper hand and brought me to the ropes and tried to push me against it with her knee. I reversed it and elbowed her in the jaw.

She stumbled backward. I brought her to the corner and set up for an old move used by Kelly Kelly called the kelly killer ⬇️ (the modified name for Violet's use: love bites)

 I brought her to the corner and set up for an old move used by Kelly Kelly called the kelly killer ⬇️ (the modified name for Violet's use: love bites)

She fell to the ground. I did a taunt that got the crowd hyped. Alexa started to stand up and I set up the superkick. Alexa was fully up but groggy. I hit her with the kick. ↘️

I went for the pin

I went for the pin. 1. 2. Kickout

I threw my hands up in frustration. I looked to Jeff he was cheering me on. Then I looked to Mickie she hitting the mat and telling Alexa to get up.

I took this as an opportunity. I ran and slid my legs under the bottom rope onto her face doing a perfect baseball slide. I look to Alexa and she was still on the mat. I pick her up by the hair.

I point to Jeff and he nods. He knows what I'm about to do. I grab her by the head and successfully do a twist of fate. I go for the pin again.

1. 2. 3. "Here is your winner by pinfall. Violet Michaels." I grab my title from the ref and hold it above my head. Jeff gets in the ring and raises my hand.

***

"You know what? I want to be like my mom. She was the first woman ever to hold the WWF title." I told Jeff at the hotel.

"I'd say go for it but you have a few obstacles. 1. You're a featherweight. 2. Vince. And 3. This isn't the 90's you can't just do whatever the hell you want."

I frowned. "But Beth Phoenix was technically a featherweight and she fought men in the royal rumble."

"Yeah but that's different she was built. You are not so muscular." He looked at my arms.

"Well, I'm lazy," I admitted.

"I know." He said.

I plopped myself on the bed. "You need to help me win a men's title that isn't the IC title or the WWE title."

"You can't demand anything from me, little missy." He sat down on the bed.

"Please?" I asked.

"How about no." He grabbed the remote and turned the TV channel to Cartoon Network.

"Hey! I was watching the Garfield movie, you bitch." I slapped his arm.

"It seems to me that you were actually having a petty argument with me." He raised his eyebrows at me. "Am I wrong?"

"Yes." I made myself get up from the bed. I grabbed my phone from my bag with my ring gear in it. Then going back to bed and laying down.

"I'm not wrong you just don't want to admit that I'm right." He responds watching the TV.

"I don't want to hear your irrelevance." I pulled the blanket over my head and put my phone on the charger.

Ya know I feel like the chapters are getting shorter and shorter but I promise I will write a longer chapter for chapter 4. I also don't usually use this many gifs in one post but I have so many gifs that I don't have the chance to use. Anyway, I hope you like the chapter even if its shorter than I intended it to be.