Chapter 14

Jeff's POV: Friday

I forgot Violet had my spare house key in her bag so I have to deal with Reby in order to get my house key from Matt's house.

I walked in and quickly went to get my key. I unfortunately wasn't fast enough.

"You have some damn nerve Hardy."

I turned around to see Reby holding Wolfie.

"I-"

"Save your excuses. You know I don't care if you're my brother-in-law but if I weren't holding my son you probably wouldn't be standing right now." She stated.

"Reby look I'm really sorry for what I did but I just came for my key."

"I don't give a shit if you came for your key and I'm not the one to be apologizing to. Because of you Violet has cut herself dammit."

"What are you talking about? She seemed fine when she was getting Shannon and I to stop arguing yesterday."

"You dumbass. Just because she seems fine doesn't actually mean she's fine. She's been with Saraya all day because Shannon found her in her hotel room last night."

I hit my head against the wall. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath. "Where is she?"

"I'm not telling you so you can make it worse. Now get out of my house."

Violet's POV

"Raya I'm fine you can stop babying me."

"After what happened I'm not going to take any chances."

I scratched the bandage on my arm where I had cut myself. I don't know what the hell I was thinking last night. I'm completely fine now I guess I might have blacked out or something because I don't remember much.

"I'm gonna go change out of these clothes. You can stand by the door if you want."

Alone in the bathroom, I throw my shirt on the floor and get a clean one from my bag. I also changed into jean shorts. I rinsed my face with cool water before leaving.

"Violet," Raya said. "Jeff's on the phone and he wants to talk to you. Should I tell him you're busy?"

"No give me the phone." I grab it from her. "What do you want?"

"Violet listen I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and-"

"How about you listen. I don't want to hear your excuses. You'll always be my best friend but nothing more. Now goodbye Jeff."

"Wait Vi-" I hung up.

"Violet you're crying.. are you okay?" Saraya asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just need to get him off my mind." I wiped my eyes using the sleeve of my shirt.

"How about we watch a movie?" She suggests.

"Sure." I shrug walking to the bed.

"So what do ya want to watch?"

"Anything I haven't seen before."

"Ok how about Divergent?"

"Saw it."

"Insurgent?"

"Saw that one too."

"Allegiant?"

"Saw it."

"Um.. Avatar?"

"Saw that at least 1000 times."

"Well that's all I got so you gotta pick one."

"Fine. Divergent."

She clapped her hands together, "Great choice."

This is short I'm sorry. I'm failing 5 classes so that's what I'm focused on at the moment.