Chapter 26

Two weeks later: Friday

Saraya and Jeff resigned with me in WWE. Raya though will work full time while Jeff and myself work part time. We all quit Impact except for Shannon.

"Wake up lazy ass." I threw my pillow at Jeff.

"No." He replied sleepily.

"If you don't get up then you don't get laid." I said picking up the pillow and setting it back on the bed.

"Fine." He said with a yawn and got up, "Happy now?"

"Lose the attitude too."

"You know I only got 3 hours of sleep. I have all the rights to have an attitude."

"That is your own damn fault for playing that game all night." I left our bedroom. We no longer sleep in the guest bedroom but I still keep my belongings in there.

He followed me out, "It's the game's fault for being so addictive." He said trying to take the blame away from himself.

"I offered sex but no the game was more important." I slightly looked over my shoulder and kept walking.

"We can go right now." He suggested.

"I'm not in the mood." I closed the guest bedroom door in his face.

He opened it, "Rude."

"You know we have to fly out tonight so I'd be best if you went and got your gear packed up."

"We've got plenty of time until then." He hugged me from behind.

"We have 4 hours." I said trying to escape his grip.

He began kissing my neck, "I can make it quick."

"And as I said. I'm not in the mood." I finally slithered myself out of his arms.

"Later then?" He asked.

I pushed him out, "Maybe, now go and pack dammit." I said shutting the door.

I put my ring gear, sneakers, spare clothing, and other personal things in a suitcase. I put on my Hardy Boyz necklace and fixed my hair before exiting. This process took maybe an hour for me at least.

"Jeffrey are you done?" I yelled from the other side of the house.

"Almost." He yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room. He had clothes everywhere. "Almost huh?" I said a little annoyed.

"You see what had happened was-" He began.

"Save it." I said, putting my hand up to his face like Maryse would. I looked at the mess and grabbed a couple shirts, jeans, belts, and his wrestling gear. I put all of that aside for him to take with him. "Now you should be able to find whatever else you would need." I left him to make up his mind.

"Oh and by the way we are taking an Uber to the airport." I called over my shoulder.

I got no response but it's fine. I continued on my way to bring my suitcase into the living room.

I proceeded to sit on the couch while sending an Uber driver for us.

"Now I'm ready." Jeff said walking up to me.

"Great let's get going." I got up and took ahold of my suitcase and headed out the door.

"Where are we going?" He questioned me.

"We are going to wait for the Uber person to show up." I said not stopping on my way out.

"That's like a quarter mile walk to the main road."