Chapter 11

Next morning

Btw the pup Tessa gave them was a husky.

I got out of bed and Jeff was already up. He left me a text.

J: I went to the pet store and brought the puppy with me. I should be back soon. Btw I took your truck.

I put my phone and down and went through my clothes. I found an AC/DC shirt and black yoga pants. I didn't bother putting on shoes or socks.

I went to the bathroom and changed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and all that before going downstairs to get breakfast. I approached the "pantry" and got a protein bar and a monster. I went to the front desk and paid for my things.

"Could I get a bag if you don't mind." I asked the woman as she was handing me my change.

"Of course." She said with a smile.

"Thanks." I smiled back and grabbed my things and went to the breakfast bar. I grabbed a chocolate muffin and a blueberry muffin and put them in the bag.

"Well don't you just look hot as hell in those pants." That voice belonged to the person I absolutely despised.

I turned around. "Can you just leave me alone."

"Princess don't you forget who is in charge here." He took a step closer and I took a step back. "You will do as I say and I can tell you whatever I want. I don't care if you are with that freak you are mine and no matter what you or anybody says I will have you."

"Leave her alone." I looked to my left to see Shannon.

"Ooh I'm so scared." John said sarcastically.

"You should be." Bubba Ray said behind him. "By the way Jeff Jarrett lifted Jeff's suspension and will be suspending you for a month so before you go I've got a present for ya." Bubba punched him in the nose.

He fell to one knee holding his nose before walking away. "Thanks Bubba."

"No problem kiddo." He gave me a pat on the shoulder and left.

"Where's my appreciation?" Shannon pouted.

"That flew out of the door along with the fucks I gave." I walked passed him to the elevator.

"But I'm the one that convinced Jarrett that John was the one who was the bad guy." He caught up to me.

"Do you want a cookie?" I pressed the elevator button and stepped through the door and pressed the second floor button.

"Yes I do." He got in the elevator with me.

"Good then you can go to the store and buy some." I told him. The elevator doors opened and I got off. "Later Shan."

"Wait what?" The door started closing on him. "Violet!"

I giggled going to my room. I love fucking with him (not in the nasty way you dirty minded people).

I opened the door and saw the puppy running up to me and wagging her tail. "Who's a good girl?" I set the stuff down on the bed and bent down to pet her.

"Where did you go?" Jeff said walking in from the kitchen.

"I went downstairs to get food." I pointed to the bag.

"Did you get me anything?" He went to dig through the bag.

"The blueberry muffin is yours." I said getting kisses from the puppy. "What should we name her?"

"I don't know. How about Killer?"

"No she's too sweet for that. I know I'm gonna call you Sugar." I spoke in my baby voice and pet Sugar while she just wagged her tail and accepted it.