Prologue

2016; Violet's debut (she's 18)

Violet's POV

"Don't be intimidated by those other girls Vi. The crowd will love you." My best friend Jeff reassured me.

I can do this. My parents did it. All you have to do is cut a short promo with Saraya and you're done for the night. I told myself.

"Do I have to start out as a babyface though? I heard heels have all the fun."

"Yes, you have to be a babyface now go out there and show em' what you got."

I stood behind the curtain with Jeff for what felt like an eternity. My stomach was in knots.

She looks good to me

There's my cue. "Wish me luck."

I walk to the ring. The crowd is probably confused since I'm using Eve's old theme from after she retired.

I got the ring and went to the technician that was holding a mic. "Hey, Miami! You're probably wondering who I am. Well, I'm Violet Michaels. Now let's get to the point here shall we?" I took a deep breath as I waited for the crowd to settle down.

"As I was saying. I am here to give a little message to Paige."

"What?" The crowd chants.

"Paige. You may be NXT women's champion but I'm coming for that title."

Scream

Paige walks out holding her championship in the air. "Oh, Violet. You think you're so tough being that your parents are legends?" She laughs. "You're pathetic."

"I didn't make it here because of who my parents are. I made it here with determination and hard work."

She touches her heart with her free hand. "Isn't that cute." She quickly changed her tone. "Listen Michaels nobody cares about you. So why don't you get out of my ring K?"

"I don't think you've noticed hon but this is Triple H aka my Uncle's ring. So I don't have to get out until I'm damn good and ready. K?" I mock her. "Now you can go since I'm done talking to you."

"This isn't over Michaels." She stormed off.

I went backstage. I got a big hug from Jeff. "You did great just like I said you would." He let go of me and we started walking.

"Oh shut up Hardy." I slapped his arm.

"That's the thanks I get for being nice." He said sarcastically.

"Yep. Oh, I almost forgot Uncle Hunter said while you're not wrestling you can room with me."

He nods and we keep walking until we get to the women's locker room. "I will be quick." I turned to him and he rolled his eyes.

"All the girls say that." He said implying that I would take forever.

I smile going the curtain.

"So how did it feel to be out there?" Saraya asked.

"It felt good," I said truthfully getting my clothes out.

"You know being honest I hope you can be the one that hands the torch to when I vacate this bad boy." She pointed to the title.

I sighed. I didn't want Sar to leave. I know she wanted a break from the business but I hope she doesn't stay gone for too long.

I put on a cropped Hardyz shirt and skinny jeans with my black Chuck Taylor's. "You know I've always wanted to take that title from you in my first match."