Chapter 19

I hate it but love it at the same time 😂 (that's her gear not in paper form lmao)

I'd still miss you babe

~~

I woke up hoping everything was a dream.

I observed my surroundings and realized I'm still in the hospital. My body was stiff from sleeping in that damn chair.

I looked over to Jeff and noticed that he actually didn't seem to have any broken bones. All he had was a few scratches.

I stood up and sat next to him in a more comfortable chair and held his hand. "If you can hear me please wake up Jeff. I'm sorry this happened to you and it's my fault. I never should have dated John in the first place."

"Don't blame yourself for someone else's wrong doing sweetheart." A voice said from behind me.

I looked to see my dad. I released Jeff's hand and gave my dad a huge hug and sobbed on his shoulder.

"Shh it's ok." He rubbed my back and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"No dad it's not ok." I wiped the tears from my eyes and let go of him.

"Vi, everything will get better. Jeff will wake up eventually." He said calmly.

"I know but it's just it's my fault he is even in a coma. If I would've just not went out with a control freak he wouldn't be in this state." I said.

"Honey don't blame yourself for something you couldn't control."

"Fine but where's mom?"

"Gift shop. She wanted to get Jeff a few things before coming up."

The door opened and she walked in with a bag full of items.

Speak of the devil.

"How is he?"

"He's in pretty good condition but he isn't waking up anytime soon according to the doctors."

"Well I know we just got here sweetie but we've got to go. Your father has a meeting with Vince tomorrow morning. He said it's something big."

I gave them both a hug and told them bye before they left.

~~

2 days later;