Chapter 6

Next day

Fuck me. Alexa told me to just tell Jeff how I feel. Oh because that is just so easy to tell your best friend that you like them.

I sat on the bed deciding wether or not to get dressed. I looked at the note on the bedside table. I never read it.

I made myself get off the bed and get dressed. I didn't want for this to happen. I just wanted a best friend that would there forever but as Selena Gomez says "The heart wants what it wants."

Hey just because I'm dying inside doesn't mean I can't dress like I'm not.

I put my phone in my back pocket. I stared at the note for a few seconds. It was killing me because I am that kind of person that doesn't like to wait to know something.

I finally read it.

Hey Vi, I wanted you to have this shirt because its the first Hardy's shirt that I've worn to a show and it reminded me of you since you like to wear our merch. Thanks for being my best friend over the last 15 years you mean alot to me and I don't think I would be in the right mindset without you.

- Jeffro

You see what I mean? I can't tell him that I like him the way I do. Sure I tell him I love him all the time but who doesn't tell their best friend that? I sighed and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Slap ass Saturday!" Jeff says slapping my ass.

"Correction slap ass Friday was yesterday. There is no 'slap ass Saturday'."

"There is now."

"I'm going to eat at your brother's house now." I grabbed my keys from the table in the living room and left.

***

"Slap ass Saturday is now a thing at Jeff's house." I told Reby.

"Its better than having your face get slapped." She shrugged.

"Reby I don't think I can survive at casa de younger Hardy."

"You'll be fine as long as you win the bet." She said shoving chips into her mouth.

"Thats the thing here Reby I don't know if I can win the bet."

"The feelings finally caught up with ya huh?"

"Yeah.. I don't know what to do either."

"What don't you know?" Matt asked walking into the room.

"Get out." Reby and I say together.

"Fine I'm leaving." He raises his hands in defense and leaves the room.

"Why don't you just lose the bet and get your man honey."

"But I don't like to lose."

"Fine if you lose it doesn't count against you so basically the bet is still on without prizes."

"How do I tell him though?"

"Well from my perspective he seems to like you too but that could be a friend thing and not flirting so just try and tell him and don't be shy about it you have to be confident and make sure its done privately."

"Why privately?"

"It should help boost your confidence instead of doing it in front of other people."

"Thanks Reby."

"No problem."

"Momma!" Maxel says running into the living room.