Chapter 18

~A/n This chapter is really short pls don't kill me~

Jeff's pov (day of the accident)

[5:28 pm]

Violet told me she was safe at the hotel with Saraya making me feel relieved. It would kill me if anything happened to her.

My phone lit up beside me.

New message from Unknown

I opened it.

Unknown: You thought you could get rid of me? For what? Some underage whore? If I can't have you nobody can

Jeff: Elizabeth I told you to leave me alone and that I wanted nothing to do with you. What goes on between me and Violet doesn't concern you

I blocked the number. That woman seriously needs to chill.

Now that I think about it I'm kinda hungry.

"Hey Siri, where's the nearest Taco Bell?" I asked my phone.

Siri gave me the directions and I grabbed the keys to my rental car and left.

I turned on the engine and put in the aux cord and played the music that was on my phone. (Yes my seatbelt is on.)

I pulled out of the parking lot, tapping my fingers on the steering wheel while I hum the lyrics to obsolete.

"My skins dying because you're under it." I sang at an intersection.

I looked both ways before taking off and the next thing I know I'm being shoved forward by the car behind me.

"Fuck." I cursed being jerked up. I sped off, "Some assholes have no patience and now I've got to pay for the damages."

I stopped at another red light intersection. The light turned green and I drive through not checking to see if a car is coming from the left or right side of the road since the light is red for them.

The same car comes speeding towards me. My first instinct is to shield my face from the impact of the other car.

My car starts rolling and my head hits the steering wheel. I black out instantly.

"I told you if I couldn't have you that nobody could..." was the last thing I heard before I was completely unconscious.

***

- Hi I saw this man live last week and he's great

- Imma finish chapter 19 now.
- Forgot to mention I got an iPhone now so expect less mistakes from me using my big ass tablet ✌🏻