Chapter 21

One week later

Jeff's POV

For the first time since I've been in this state I feel awake. I could actually open my eyes and move.

I've finally woken up from this coma.. and I really need to pee.

I tried to get up but the wires were restricting me. A loud beeping noise went off and a nurse rushed in.

"He's awake!" She said ecstatic. The doctor followed behind her.

"Well I'll be.. he's actually wake. How do you feel Jeff?"

"Uh I feel like I have to pee." I said seriously trying to pull the wires off my body.

"Ok let us handle those." He waved the nurse over and they took them off.

"Thanks." I said getting up.

"You may need some help walking at first because you've been bed ridden for so long." He said helping me.

He was right my legs felt like jelly.

After I did my business he offered to help me back to the bed but I declined walking on my own. I had walked in this state before when I was abusing drugs except my mind is clear.

"I'd hate to have you feel intruded but we have officers who would like to speak to you."

"Let them in." I said laying down on the bed.

"Okay I'll be back with them."

That bitch will finally get what she deserves.

As soon as he was gone he was back with two cops.

"Hello Mr. Hardy how are you feeling?" The first one asked.

"I'm feeling fine. Listen I know exactly who did this to me. It was my ex wife Elizabeth."

"Ok do you have any proof?"

I grabbed my phone and showed them the messages she sent me prior and explained everything to them.

"Do you mind if we take pictures of the messages?" The second one asked.

"Not at all but I do need my phone back I need to call my best friend she's come on here everyday to check on me."

"Ok that is all for now. Rest easy."

"Thank you."

I immediately called Violet.

***

Violet's POV

I got a FaceTime request from Jeff.

'Alright Matt what have you got to say' ran through my mind.

I pressed the answer button and was surprised.