Chapter 22

Violet's POV

I woke up to Jeff snoring next to me. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to find something for breakfast.

I looked through the pantry and the other cabinets and found pop tarts so I decided on that. No I didn't toast them in the toaster okay don't kill me.

I ate the pop tarts and went back up to my room to get my phone and to change into something more comfortable.

I grabbed my soft shorts, an old HBQ shirt from when I was in NXT, and some knee high socks that have the Batman logo on them.

By the time I was done Jeff was awake and scared the shit out of me. He was leaning against the wall when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Shit!" I put my hand on my chest after I jumped. "Jeff you scared me."

He laughed. "I know and it was completely unintentional."

"Whatever." I got my phone and went back downstairs.

I sat down on the couch and settled for watching Supernatural reruns on tv.

"Good morning darlin'." My dad said sitting down next to me.

"Morning dad." I said to him.

"So who else is here with you?" He asked.

"I can't keep anything from you huh?"

"Nope. I see and hear everything."

"Well if you must know Jeff is here and we are going to Cameron later."

"Aw but you just got here." He pouted. I swear my dad is such a baby when it comes to me leaving home.

"I know but Jeff needs to heal and being here with me doing shows isn't going to work." I explained.

"When are you going back?"

"Next Thursday."

"Hey Vi could you give me a hand?" Jeff said from the top of the stairs.

"And that is also why we can't stay long." I said before going to assist Jeff down the stairs.

***

Jeff sat down on the arm of the couch with his luggage.

"Bye honey we'll miss you." My mom said giving me a hug.

"Yeah, and be careful also look out for crazy drivers. Oh and don't get pregnant." My dad said.

"Dad!" I said now embarrassed.

Jeff however was laughing at what he said.

"What? How am I supposed to know what you two do in your alone time?" He shrugged it off.

"I can assure you none of that is going to happen." My face felt hot as hell.

"Vi you're so red." Jeff snorted.

"Shut up." I looked in his direction and back at my parents.

"Well I love you guys and I'll visit again soon." I got my luggage and hurried out of the front door not bothering to wait for Jeff.

Invincible 》 Jeff Hardy On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara