"Don't swallow or inhale while I'm trying to pull the breathing tube out, or it could scratch your throat. I'll do my best to not hurt you, but you need to relax your muscles. Okay?" He just nodded, slightly. I held his chin, widening his mouth to be able to access the breathing tube easier. I've never done this before, but I have seen how respiratory therapists remove them out of their patients, so I focused on doing my job right while seeing how silent Seokjin had gotten.

I managed to pull the tube out of him, allowing the man to breathe on his own. I felt so bad to see him struggling to breathe freely.

"Dr... Kim." He cleared his throat to speak clearly, but still couldn't talk that well. I told him to rest, yet the man spoke anyways. I listened to him.

"Is your brother okay?" I nodded, grabbing Seokjin's hands. His palms were cold.

"He's alive thanks to you, Seokjin." He weakly smiled, closing his eyes.

"Rest, my love." I placed a kiss on his forehead. When I turned around to take my gloves off and to place his breathing tube in the red biohazard disposal bin. At the moment, I didn't even pay attention to what I was doing, so I didn't care if I was supposed to dispose of the breathing tube or not, my mind was now focused on Seokjin who was groaning.

"Namjoon." He rarely says my name, he usually calls me Dr. Kim. Hearing the man say my name out of nowhere, alarmed me. I got closer to him.

"We..." He was half awake, and half dozen off.

"I can see that the anesthesia is still taking a toll on him." A doctor walked in. I had heard a knock on the door before, but ignored it when I heard Seokjin groaning. Now that I'm seeing the doctor, I stand up from the chair and greet him once again.

"How is he doing? I can see that you took his breathing tube out." He sounded as if I had committed a crime or something, sheesh. I don't care, Seokjin couldn't stay with that piece of uncomfortable plastic lodged inside of his throat for too long.

Even more so since he was fully awake. He was physically feeling the tube, and I can tell that he could barely breathe.

"You should have waited a little longer, mister. But either way, it's fine." The guy tried to wake Seokjin up. As he slowly began to turn in his sleep, he blurted out a few words.

"Namjoon..." He's saying my name in his sleep, and the doctor looked over at me, slightly confused.

"Well, it looks like he's dreaming about you." He smiled. My eyes widened with embarrassment, but I felt happy.

Until Seokjin continued to talk in his sleep, of course.

"We made-" We leaned over closer to hear what words Seokjin was trying to create with his drugged up mind from the effect of the anesthesia.

"We made love." Oh boy...

The doctor turned his head to face me, but I was too busy cringing on the inside.

"We hugged. He means we hugged. He's delusional right now, he won't even remember he said this." I nervously laugh as the man continued to listen to what Seokjin was uncovering within his dream.

"Seokjin, we didn't do that." I say, trying to wake the man up, nicely. I really shouldn't have done that...

"Namjoon?" The way he practically moaned my name made me feel twice as awkward, and the doctor just pretended to be signing a paper in his clipboard when he was actually silently eavesdropping on my conversation with the man.

"Hhh..." My worry returned as a pained expression appeared on Seokjin's face. I quickly attended the man, asking him if he was okay.

"Hurts." He scrunched his toes up, curling into a ball.

"Seokjin, wake up." I asked him with a caring tone of voice to not startle him, but the doctor wasn't as patient as I was and started to tap on Seokjin's arm. He was gentle, but I was just worried about how Seokjin would react to being woken up by him.

"Dr. Kim." Seokjin wrapped his arms around the doctor's neck, bringing him closer to his lips. I quickly retreated from him, waking him up.

I then bit the inside of my cheeks out of secondhand embarrassment thanks to Seokjin.

"Good. He's awake. Seokjin, do you know where you are?" Seokjin nodded, fully awake.

"Are you okay?" I cut in. He nodded at me, and looked at the other man.

"I need to run a few tests on him in here, could you wait outside? It'll take about five to ten minutes. I just need to examine him to make sure it's safe enough for him to be released from the hospital." I agree with the doctor, leaving him alone.

I don't care if I have to wait five or ten minutes longer, as long as Seokjin is in good condition to leave, then I'll wait however long I have to.