Chapter 36 - Plane

Last call for flight 2485

You left the flat of 221a the night you killed Mathew. The night Sherlock was admitted into the hospital. The night it all ended. You visited Sherlock when he was asleep and left a card with flowers. You also went to Moriartys grand home and left him your heart shaped blades. Of course no one saw you, but you were glad to move all- well most of your stuff out of 221a. Of course a note and flowers were left in the flat along with furniture. But all necessities were taken.

"Ma'am?" You stepped out your thoughts as a flight attendant waved her hand in front of your face.

"Right, sorry," you gave your ticket, she scanned it and you made your way to the plane. You sat down between two people. A woman with striking white blonde hair and another woman with dark brown hair

"You can take the wig off now," the woman sighs in relief and takes off her wig to reveal neatly curled turquoise and lilac hair. She then removes her coat to show off her brightly colored clothing.

"Thank god! I thought I was going to die!"

"Stop overreacting, Cheshire,"

"Stop overreacting, Cheshire," Cheshire mocks.

"Stop copying me!"

"Stop copying me!" She copies.

"Stop copying or I'll slice that grin off your face,"

"Alright!" She puts her hands up in surrender. "I missed you, Queenie,"

"Missed you too, Chesh. Oh! I can't wait to see Alice!"

"Well wait no more," the woman next to you takes of prosthetics and a her wig to reveal silky blonde hair.

"One day those prosthetics won't work on me," you smirk and lay back in your chair. She pats your shoulder and sarcastically says

"Sure thing, Red," satisfies she too lays back and waits for the plane to take off.

~~~

"Y/n!" Chesh shakes you awake, excited about the now approaching destination. "Welcome to New York!" Sh giggles as you stare out in awe to the new city.