Chapter 18 - News

I can not express how amazing @Multi_fandom76 is for making the Newspaper art above! Everything written up there isn't jibberish! It's like an actual article which is soooo cool! You all better go and praise her! Cuz damn she deserves it! (She also says there are mistakes and vague things but let's just ignore that)

"The next time you plan something like that, please tell me to wear proper clothing," you enter the car and drive off. Jim chuckles, still clutching his wounded arm. You stop in front of an abandoned building and a man with dusty blonde hair enters with a duffel bag. "Um, sorry but who are you?"

He sits across from you and places down the bag as he reaches out to shake your hand. "Sebastian Moran, but you can call me Seb, it's a real pleasure to meet you, Miss L/n," you shake his hand.

"Please, call me Y/n,"

~~~

You refused to let Jim go and deal with the wound at his house without any medically experienced person around, so you took it upon yourself to go to St. Bart's to deal with it.

The halls were currently dimly lit by the moonlight pouring from the windows. You hoped that Sherlock wasn't on a case and currently working on it in here. "Here," you open the door to a morgue and get Jim to sit on the table. You start to clean the wound and take out the bullet when Jim asked a question you'd hope he'd forget about.

"Why? Why stop being the Queen of Hearts?" You sigh, threading the needle through his skin, he tenses from the pain.

"I don't want to talk about it..." You focus back on the stitching. You thread the last bit of skin together and started to tie the knot.

You tie it neat and then he asks "If not why... How? When? What-"

"I said I didn't want to talk about it!" You shout at him. You didn't even get a glance at his reaction, you just stormed out and walked down the dark halls.

~~~

The next morning...

And now for our main story... After years of absence, the infamous serial killer, The Queen of Hearts has returned to the spotlight.

You slam your book at the words being said and peak over to see the screen of the Telly. Sherlock peaks backward from the kitchen wearing safety gear, his eyes widen. "Y/n? I think we have a new case," he puts down the test tubes he was holding and walks out the door.

"Sherlock! Look what you're wearing!" You shout and hear footsteps race up the stairs.

"Yes, right,"

~~~

You arrived at Mr. Blues house after Lestrade had given you the case. Everything was how it was, headless bodies lay all over the place and there he was... headless Mr. Blue with a single heart on his forehead. Sherlock entered the room and took his head, examining the single heart, the only indicator that this was the doing of the Queen of Hearts.

"Well, obviously the Queen was here last night and killed Mr. Blue because of a drug deal gone wrong,"

"Brilliant, Anderson!" You applaud him.

"Really?!" He smirks seemingly proud.

"Yes, a brilliant impression of an idiot," you walk towards Sherlock leaving a grumbling Anderson to rant to Donovan.

"So?" You stand beside Sherlock who was kneeling beside the desk.

"Well it was definitely the Queen and not a copycat... but she didn't plan this... no, she wasn't expecting it to happen. That's why the ax from that suit of armor is gone. Now she wasn't alone, two sets of prints leave the building, male and female... we may have her DNA though..." your eyes widen with worry. Sherlock rushes to the side table and flips it over to reveal blood stains belonging to Jim.