Chapter 35 - The reveal

WAIT!!!!!

This chapter dabbles on self-harm so please watch out for *** before the part where I talk about self-harm. If you self harm know that I'm here for you and people are there to help you. Message me if you feel down or need help. School counselors will help you so please think about it.

~~~

Silk dragged on the damp floors of the ride. A crooked swan boat stood stationed in front of you. It looked repainted, not very well though. The seat was taped neatly together, the eye of the swam was sprung out and hanging on a spring. It's LED flashed and flickered out of place as the ride came to life. Distorted songs came from speakers, cartoon figures danced along, stopping every now and then. Suddenly an automated voice rung through the ride. "Please enter the swan and fasten the belt,"

"This is not creepy at all..." The boat rocked as you got in cautiously. You sat down and waited for the ride to start. Slowly the swan moved through the murky water, ripples bouncing off the sides.

"There once was a boy..." A male voice says from the speakers. "The boy grew fond of a special girl in his school, they became friends and the boy realized he loved the girl..." The voice grew darker. "But the girl didn't love him back. He didn't stop loving her but one-day something very bad happened to make the boy think the girl was dead,"

"What the hell?" You whisper.

The voice sounded familiar and so did the story. The voice was Hatter's, that you knew, but something was off. Was it the way he said it? "Many years later the boy had grown up. He never forgot the girl... and never expected to hear she was alive. So he planned... and planned... and planned his revenge until it came falling into place perfectly," The ride stops and two spotlights turn on.

"Sherlock! Jim!" You stand up and see the two men tied to a chair, monotone with guns pointed to their heads. The chairs were bolted to the floor and chains draped them. They looked beat, bruised and bloody. A man stood in the shadows, his hat shading his eyes, leaving his grin showing like the Cheshire cat. "Hatter let them go!" He laughs sadistically and takes the gun to his jaw as if thinking.

"Y/n! Help!" You turn around and see no one. That was Tom's voice!

"Tom?! Hatter, what-"

"Y/n help!" You see Hatter's mouth move but Tom's voice comes out. He laughs again. "You know what's funny, Y/n?... Disguises are easy, Oh so very easy... Some hair dye... a few years of changing... and an accent-"

"You bastard!" He comes out into the light and tips back his hat. This whole time... He played you like a fiddle. In the end, it was easy! Easy for him to mess with you! And for what? It was sick absolutely sick.

"Ah ah ah, play nice my dear," He takes the guns up to Moriarty and Sherlock's chin and lifts their heads up. "Your little toys sure have,"

"You sodding bastard!" You pick up a piece of wood off the floor of the boat and throw it at him. He dodges it and laughs maniacally.

"My evil laughs better," Moriarty mumbles. Hatter smacks him with his gun causing blood to drip out his nose.

"Watch your mouth, Jimmy boy," He turns to you and smirks. "Now time to play,"

"What do you want?" He now stood in front of the two boys. "You want me to play your game?! Let's play then!"

"Feisty as always, my dear," He waves the gun in the air. "The rules are simple... Choose. One ends up dead and the other gets free," He laughs again. "Go on then! Pick your man!"