Chapter 30 - Biscuits?

~One and a half years later~

"How's Y/n been?"

"Not good... But Tom, you know Tom, the book store clerk? Well, he's been in and out her flat, taking good care of her," John sighs and leans back in his chair. "I can't even go into her flat without having a biscuit thrown at me," He rubs his temple and looks out the window. "I can't even understand why she sees Alice in Wonderland characters or that's what I put together," 

"Do you think she needs help?" John sighs and fixes his gaze off the window.

"I think she needs Sherlock,"

~~~

"Y/n?" Tom entered the messy room with a bag. The floor was covered in stacks of papers and books. A fort stood at the corner of the room covered in crumbs. A biscuit shoots his way and he dodges it. "It's me! Tom!"

"TOM! Dear, come for tea?!" 

"No, thank you," He looks around the room before hearing pots and pans banging in the kitchen.

"Well more tea for me! How about croquet?"

"Maybe next time," He sets down the bag of biscuits and enters the kitchen where pots are over boiled and splats of food scatter the walls. You zoomed from side to side of the room whisking the boiled water.

"What's that? He's here?" You turn around and grin. You set down the whisk and embrace Tom. "Sherlock and Jim just stopped by, just missed them," you clicked your fingers and took two cups from a cabinet.

"Y/n, you know that wasn't- Sherlock and Jim are-"

"Dead? Yes, I know but why not keep the fake ones around!" You over pour tea into both cups and make Tom sit in a small chair at the end of your table. The table was filled to the brim with all sorts of cups and foods. There were at least 5 teapots scattered around and 30 or so teacups.  You take a sip of your tea before springing out of your seat and walking across the table and stopping in front of Tom. "Music!" landing on the floor you scamper to find your violin.

Bow at a ready you take it up to the strings and start to play Liebesleid. Out of all this chaos, your musical skills have not gone to waste. You played fast and slow, high and low, the tempo stayed sane while your mind wandered. Tom sat back and listened intently he saw the passion in your eyes, the passion you had for your music. It was a wonderful moment for both of you, a moment Tom wished lasted forever.

~~~

Well, that was a catch up on how you're doing... Hope you guys don't hate where I'm going with this! XOXO

❤️❤️❤️❤️