Chapter 13 - Awkward

You and Tom approached the entrance of St Barts. Bidding goodbye you contemplated your next move. Deciding, 'fuck it', you leaned in and kissed his cheek, leaving him shocked. "I'll see you later," You smile and enter the building looking behind to see him smiling 10 miles wide. He turns and leaves, you sigh and turn around only to be met with a pair of dark chocolate eyes.

"Hello, dear," a whiff of expensive whiskey and mint pass your nostrils as you hear that familiar enchanting Irish accent.

"James," you greet and walk off.

"Oh, Y/n, you know how I hate it when you call me James," he follows you down the hall. You reach the stairs to hear him start to hum "mmm, wonderful view," you blush as you turn around and smack his head. Chuckling he catches up and walks beside you to the lab.

"What are you doing here?"

"No reason..." you reach the closest lab scoff as you open the door.

"You always have a reason," you roll your eyes.

You hung up your coat on the rack and put down your bag as you waited for an answer "Ok... maybe I was watching you..."

"James!" You spin around. "Why would you do that?!" Privacy is what you valued and you knew damn well that Moriarty knew that. "You know damn well that I value privacy. Why would you need to spy on me? I mean that is absolutely insane-"

You were suddenly pinned up against the wall, hands overhead, with his face inches from yours. His face was lighted red on one half from a light and the other a dark blue, he then whispers "Yes, I'm insane... and you're mine..." his lips meet yours. The kiss was filled with love and lust. Your right leg lifted and was held by his hand. His hand traveled up your thigh... finally reaching the top of your thigh,
the door burst opens and you break free from Jim to see Sherlock and John standing there in shock. Sherlock having a more angered look in his face.

"S-Sherlock, J-John..." You cough and straighten your clothes. A long awkward silence fills the air until-

"Well, I'd better be off," Jim glances to Sherlock then back to you. He gives you a quick wink then exits the lab, his leather shoes clicking down the hall.

"For the love of god, Y/n!" John finally said which snapped Sherlock out of thought. "W-W-What were you thinking?! Sod this... Sod this!" John's tone didn't frighten you as it would most. John stormed out noticeably trying to calm himself.

"Y/n..." Ignoring Sherlock you sigh and put on your lab coat. Going over to the lights and switching them on you take a glance at Sherlock seeing no emotion on his face.

"Look, Sherlock, if you want to have a go at me don't bother-" before you could finish you feel someone spin you around and smash their lips onto yours. Ice cold, the taste of nicotine and cigarettes lace your lips as you pull from him. "You've been smoking..." he takes of his coat as he chuckles

"Observant as always," You both go back in for another kiss. He lifts you up so you sat on the table your lips still attached. Unlike Moriarty's, Sherlocks kiss was loving and caring yet still burning with lust. Your hand trailed down down the front of his purple shirt then trailing back up to his back. Sherlock pulled away, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, whispering seductively "I don't like to share,"

With this he gave you peck on the cheek and grabbed his coat swiftly putting it on and leaving. What just happened? Your thoughts were racing through your head. I just made out with two competing geniuses in the span of 10 minutes... what in the actual fuck?!

~~~

So? You finally got a taste of both sides... what will happen next?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you again for 1k!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️