Chapter 7 - I know you

Hey guys! Look I am so so so so sorry if you think this is moving too fast, I think so too! I know that some parts seem over dramatic and I agree it's just that your character has so problems and all and other stuff I can't say. Also, The Great Game takes place over a short period of time, and that was a bad choice on my behalf and I can't say sorry enough! I hope you all don't mind! If you have any writing suggestions or any tips, tricks or ideas please please please feel free to DM or comment at the bottom where I will put either Tip, Trick, or idea so you I know what is what. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️

It was 5 you had 2 hours before he'd pick you up. You rushed out the exit after leaving Sherlock and John. You walked, rather fast, to 221b since it was surprisingly close. While "walking" you were thinking of what you had in your closet. Dress, dress, dress... what dress do I have? I have that marvel dress with Dr strange on it, Benedict Cumberbatch... you sigh in awe he reminded you of Sherlock a bit. Stop! You're going with Jim tonight. Now, what else? I have that maroon dress but that's way too long... You finally reach Baker Street. You dash up the stairs realizing that no one was here. You entered 221c but realized that the door was unlocked. You enter quietly looking around and going to the kitchen quickly grabbing a knife. You enter the only room with its door open, which was your bedroom. You enter the room and point the knife behind the door. No one. You looked in the bathroom and still no one. How odd. Something from the corner of your eye caught your attention. A velvet box with a note.

Wear this - JM

You open the box revealing a beautiful gold necklace with a single diamond in the center. It looked expensive. Looking at the clock you realize its 5:30, you jump in the shower. As you were showering you were thinking of a reason to why this random criminal would just buy you this expensive necklace and ask you to dinner after meeting twice. Now that's very odd. You get out of the shower and dry your hair and put in a (H/S/C) (Hairstyle of choice). You got to your closet and pick out a dress which took longer than expected. until you found the perfect black dress. You found a pair of heels and some jewelry.

 You found a pair of heels and some jewelry