I went and stood behind her. I placed my hands on her shoulder. She flinched but relaxed realising it was me. It hurts me whenever she flinches, it reminds of the pain I put her through. I turned her around towards me. I looked down at her belly and back at her. Silently asking her for permission.

She pulled me towards the bed and made me sit down. She went to the closet and returned with a file. She sat next to me and gave me the file. I opened it, it was her reports. It even contained some photos. I held one in my hand and looked closely into it. It was the picture of my baby. I looked up at Twinkle and back to the picture. No words where coming from my mouth. My eyes started to tear up. Twinkle held my hand and showed me my baby in the picture. It was a sonogram.

"Twinkle I'm so sorry Twinkle. I'm so sorry for putting you through so much pain. Please give me a chance Twinkle. I promise you'll not regret it. I will take care of you and our baby. I can't live without you. I didn't realize your importance in my life until you left my life.

I regret not being with you, being with my baby and taking care of you when you needed me the most. I know the things I have done are unforgivable. I'm sorry that I didn't believe you. I was blinded by what others said to me. I should have given you a chance, our relationship a chance.

Twinkle I want to be a part of your life and a part of my baby's life. Please Twinkle forgive me. I love you so much. Yes Twinkle I.. I.. Love you, I love you." I looked towards Twinkle. She had tears flowing continuously.

"Twinkle.. Twinkle.. Please don't cry. It's OK I understand if you don't want to forgive me. But sweetheart please don't cry. I will not force you into anything. But I will not stop trying until you forgive me. I have already lost you for so long." she stopped crying and hugged me.

"Andrew.. Andrew if this makes you feel better, then I will forgive you. But I need time. I have gone through so much which is pulling me back to start a relationship. I'm not telling I will not start a new with you, all I'm telling it is I need some time.

My wounds are still fresh and it takes some time to heal. Forget about that for now. Do you want to meet your baby?" Twinkle asked. I was happy that she is ready to forgive me.

"Yes.. I wanted to meet my baby since the day I had got to know about him. But I didn't want to do it without your forgiveness." I said her my true feelings. She smiled and took my hand and placed it on her belly.

"Baby, meet your daddy. He is a really nice daddy. He loves you so much. Tell hello to your daddy." Twinkle said to our baby. It looked so cute to see her talk to our baby who was not born yet. She looked at me asked me to talk something.

"Hi baby, I'm sorry for not coming to you before. I love you so much. I will makeup for all my mistakes once you are born. I will give you all the love in this world. You'll be my life." It felt so good to speak to my baby. Suddenly I felt a kick near my hand. Twinkle screamed with pain.

"Twinkle.. Twinkle what happened? Are you okay? Should I call my mom? Did you need anything?? " I was panicking now. I felt a kick near my hand again.

Twinkle started laughing. "Andrew.. There is no need for you to panic.. It's just my baby playing football with me. He is kicking me. And this is the first time he kicked. Your son likes you already. This is his way of showing that he has forgiven you." I hugged Twinkle tightly. I picked her up and twirled her around. She started to laugh loudly.

"Andrew.. Andrew..  Put me down. I'm feeling dizzy." Twinkle was shouting in between been laughs. I was so happy now.

"You have made me the most happiest man in this world Twinkle. Twinkle I love you. Do you love me? " I waited for her answer but I didn't get it. I felt hurt but let go of it. It's ok Andrew tiny steps.

Twinkle's stomach growled indicating she was hungry.

"Oh looks like someone is hungry." she blushed and hid her face on my chest. My Twinkle in my arms, blushing!!

"Wait for me. I will get something for you to eat. Looks like my munchkin is also hungry." she nodded and sat on the bed.

I went to the kitchen to find my mom lost in her thoughts.
"Mom, is anything wrong? You look lost!" I asked her.

"Andrew, do we have a chance? Will Twinkle give us a chance?? Today when Twinkle saw Michael, the smile she had on her face killed me. I realised the mistake we had done. We had given a dirty name to there beautiful relationship. " even my mom had tears in hers eyes now.

Only Twinkle can do such things. Even without her consent she had turned this family into a pussy. Everyone are ready to bow down to her and do anything for her. Everyone regrets the past. There only aim is to make Twinkle happy.

"Mom, Twinkle is an angel mom. She will forgive us. Her heart is pure. She even forgave me. So don't think to much. You know about our Twinkle right mom. Even after everything we put her through she is staying with us. She is giving us the future her of Lockwood." I said to mom.

"Yes son I agree. How is she now?" mom asked with real concern.

"Mom she is doing fine. And you know what I spoke to my baby today. Even my baby forgave me. I felt my baby kick mom. Twinkle let me feel it." I shared those beautiful moments with mom.

"That's great son. By the way what are you doing here? At this hour?" mom asked.

"My beautiful wife and son are hungry. So I came to get them something to eat." I said.

"Aww... Looks like someone is in deep love. Andrew you have turned into love sick puppy. I'm really happy for you son. Now come on let's make something. Can't let my daughter and grandson to starve"

Uffff!! Quite big chapter. Thanks for the support guys. I'm sorry for not updating. I was busy. Once again Thankyou