CHAPTER 16

MICHAEL POV

I avoided Andrew completely. I am in touch with Martha. I wanted to know how is my baby sister Twinkle doing. But Martha told me that she didn't have contact with Twinkle. I was worried sick about her.

Martha had told me that she felt guilty that she couldn't save Twinkle. She was not with Twinkle when, baby sister needed her. So Martha didn't have the strength to show her face.

I wanted to know about her very badly so I contacted Luke. He hesitated but told me that she was fine. Which clearly shows that Twinkle is not fine. I wanted to meet her so I asked him to bring her out. He said that she was allowed to go out of the house. She was allowed to go out only for grocery shopping. So I asked him to let me know when I could meet her.

Today I got a call from Luke telling that Twinkle is going for shopping. So I asked him to call me when they reach.

I was waiting for her front of the super market. After 15 minutes, they arrived. She got down from the car. She looked weak, but she looked happy. I reached them. Twinkle was shocked seeing me.

"Michael!" she squealed like a small girl.

"Yes baby sister! it's me the one and only!" I replied.

"what are you doing here? Don't you have work? How are you? I am so happy to see you." she asked in single breath.

"Can't I meet my lovely sister. I have come here to meet you dear. I wanted to see you. Martha had told me everything. I promise you that I will always be with you sister." she squealed again.

"Wow! I am so happy. I got another brother." I was confused.

"What do you mean by another brother? As far as I know you don't have siblings right?" I asked her.

"You are right! I don't have siblings but I have brother from another mother."

"So may I know who took my place. I am going to punch him!"

"No you are not going to do that! And it's none other than Luke. He is my brother." she was so happy to announce that Luke is her brother. But I was fuming inside. My Twinkle has only one brother and that is me. I can't share her with anyone.

Maybe she saw me getting frustrated so she placed her hand on my hand.

"Hey! now even you are my brother. You both are equal to me. I love you both. You maybe be late in telling me, but it will not change the love I have for you." she assured me.

Later I helped in the shopping. She told me what had happened at home. I never expected Nina will treat her like this, but I never even expected Andrew to this too. So it's no big shock though. To entertain her I had put a Mickey Mouse cap. As soon as she saw me, she burst into laughter. She was having tears in her eyes. She was laughing uncontrollably. Wow it is sight to be noted. She looked so beautiful.

I want this smile to always remain on her face. But I also did one stupid mistake, now she started calling me "Mickey Mouse!" but I'm happy that I could make her smile.

Later she left with Luke telling that she would surely meet me the next time she visits the shop. She also said me that her mother's chain is broken. I asked her to bring it next time, to get it fixed.

Twinkle you have your brothers now. We won't allow any harm near you. My princess, I will be with you.

After one month.

Things were no different. I tried convincing her to come with me. That I will take care of her but she said,
"Mickey bro! I love Andrew. I can't libe without him. He may not love me but it doesn't matter to me. I want to be with him."

After listening to her, I stopped bugging her. We kept meeting each other. I even had gotten her mother's chain fixed. She was jumping around happily to get the chain back.

I tried contacting Andrew but he always avoided me. He always use to tell his secretary to tell me that he was busy. So I stopped contacting him.

Everyday Luke used to call me and give me updates about her. He was also a very protective brother. We both cannot stand any bad happening to her.

Recently he said that Twinkle was not well. I asked him to take her to hospital, but Twinkle was refusing. She use to tell some reason and shrug it off as if it is no big deal.

Days passed by, mine and Twinkle's bond grew stronger. I tried buying her a mobile, but she refused. Can you imagine,.a girl without a cellphone in 21st century. Yes Twinkle didn't have a mobile.

When she is with me, I try buying her all the things she wants. She only asks for ice cream. She loves ice cream so much. If she is with me, I am ready to buy a ice cream parlour for her. She is my happiness, sadness everything. I don't even have any idea, why do I feel like this for her?

She is so innocent. She is an angle. A beautiful sister, Loving wife, in future a loving mother too. I just can't wait to see my Jr. Twinkle's running around. It is a sight to be watched. I don't even whether my wish will be fulfilled but, I want it to be fulfilled.

Whenever I bring a topic about Jr., she would blush. Her face would turn in a deep shade of red. A good example for tomato. She looks so cute.  We tease around, fight, play, laugh, everything.

You might be thinking how can she have so much time to spend with me. She completes all the chores early and leave's the house. She is allowed to enjoy one day in a week. But she has to be home by 6 pm. Which is more than enough for me.

My sister, my baby girl. She also tried to be match maker. She matches me with every passing girl. So is kinky and bubbly. No will ever see this side of her until they are close enough to her.

I am happy that I'm the person with whom she shares everything. Sometimes I and Luke fight telling that she loves me more. We both end up our fight by being smacked on her heads by Twinkle. I love my sister.