CHAPTER 22

ANDREW POV

I don't understand why I'm feeling so happy to return back from business trip. I never felt so happy to go home. As soon as my private plane landed, I wasted no time. I ran to my car and got in. I was so happy. Always my work comes first, then family. But now I want to escape my work and stay at home and enjoy for awhile.

When I reached, my mom opened the door. It was always Twinkle who use to open the door. My mom was giving me a toothy grin.
"Hello mom! How are you? "

"I'm fine honey, how about you? You look very tired. Have you completed the work? When is Melvin and Nicholas coming back? "

"Yes Mom, I have sorted the problem. They would be here in three days. There are few things which has to be done."

I wanted a coffee right now. Where is Twinkle, I didn't see her from the time I entered.
"Mom where is Twinkle? I want coffee, my head is aching?" I asked mom.

"Honey why don't you rest first. I will get you coffee. Go freshen up." she said.

Something is fishy. Mom didn't reply to my question properly. May be she didn't hear me asking about Twinkle.

I freshened up and stood in the balcony. My mind wants to know about Twinkle. Did she go to her dad's place? But all her clothes are here, which means she didn't go. Mom entered with a coffee.
"Honey here is your coffee. Drink it up and take some rest. You look very tired." She was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Why are you bringing coffee? Where is she? You didn't answer my question! " I asked her.

"You no need to worry about her. She is not here and she is where she had to be."

"That's not the answer I want. Should I reframe my question? I asked a simple question, where is she? "

"Why are you asking about her? I have thrown her out of this house. This is what even you wanted right! " the words which mom said broke something in me.

Why is it hurting me so much. Oh my God! I feel pain near my heart.

"What! Why the hell would you do that? "

"Because I want you to be happy! Now take rest we will talk about it later." saying she left my room.

I couldn't stand anymore. I sat on the bed. Andrew why are you feeling bad, this is what you wanted right. You always wanted her to be out of your life. Now she is no more so instead of being happy, why are you feeling hurt and sad.

Sighing I took my coffee. Yes I'm happy. I can live my life happily now. I can even get married to April. I will try finding for Tina. TINA! Where are you Tina. For the first time I'm not feeling anything for Tina. I may have remembered her now, but not with love.

I took a sip. This coffee tastes so plane. Twinkle's coffee had some flavour in it. It was so amazing, I never appreciated her for it. I miss her coffee. Whenever I have headache she use to massage my head. I miss the soft feel of her hand on my head.

Andrew come out of it. She is gone. It's time for you to enjoy. I kept chanting it. Later I had food. Even the food tastes soo bad. Maybe it's not bad but I miss her flavour in it. Her cooking use to be delicious. Later in the hall my mom explained everything happened.

Well this is what she said, "Honey! She was flirting around with others. I kept quite all this while but now she had crossed limits. I couldn't take it anymore. Even your sister saw it, you can ask her. So we... we.. "

My mom was hesitating. Why is she hesitating to continue? My anger bring's out the best monster in me. I knew about Twinkle. She also had slept with Michael. But I have never said anything to my parents about it. Now looks like my mom experienced it with her own eyes.

Well then, there is no need for me to explain. But what is stopping my mom from continuing?
"Mom, go on continue. " I encouraged her to continue. Suspense is killing me.

"Andrew, we threw her out of the house. The Bitch doesn't deserve our love. We forgave all her mistakes, but she cheated on us. She was having a relationship behind your back. So we threw her out. She will not be in your life anymore. You can marry April and start a new life." She said.

I didn't know what to feel. Happy! That she left or sad! God why am I having this confusion. Isn't it obvious that I should be happy. I left mom in the hall. I wanted time to process this new information. In room I was tossing around the bed.

My was drifting back to Twinkle. Where is she? How is she? Why the hell I'm concerned about her now? I tried sleeping but, I was not able to get any.

Later I stood in the balcony thinking about it. I miss her already. This is what I wanted, Twinkle out of my life. Then why am I thinking so much about it. I was tired of standing and thinking about this. As soon as I lied on the bed, sleep overtook me.

Next morning I got up late. Everyday Twinkle use to wake me up, giving a cup of coffee. Wow! I taught this is new beginning to my life. Look how it started by me being late to office.

I freshened up. I reached for the towel but didn't find any. Twinkle use to always hang a towel for me. Shit! now I should use the used towel. When I came out I found my bed empty. She use keep my suit, watch, wallet, everything ready on the bed.

Sighing I went to the closet. I searched for something nice to start my new life. I was confused seeing so many suits, not knowing which to pick. I never had this problem before marriage but now, because of her. After some thinking I decided for a navy blue suit.

During breakfast, I was not liking the food. So I just ate little and left the house. Until now I didn't know I was so dependent on her. Twinkle! Twinkle! Twinkle! God what has she done to me.

Bruke stared at me.
"Bruke! Why are you staring at me? Get back to car. I'm already late! " he just nodded and started the car.

During the whole ride I couldn't help but think about her. I have to get to office as soon as possible. Maybe work could distract me from thinking about her. But one thing was bugging me, with whom did she cheat on me. Is it Michael? Last time I saw her with Michael, he had given her a chain. Which she wears even now. Maybe it's Michael itself. But if it's him, my mom would have told me.

God even after she is gone, I can't live in peace. Why is my life messed up so much?