CHAPTER 34

Three days later.

TWINKLE POV

It's been three days since me working in this church. The father was so happy to have me. He used to shout at me if I work. According to him, I should only rest. Even Elizabeth supported him. I wasn't doing any work here. I felt very bad about it, so I asked Elizabeth whether I could teach the students with her. She was happy to have me help her in teaching.

The kids in the daycare very naughty. By the time there parents would come to pick them, I would be drained out. But I liked helping them. Even my baby loves them. My bump is showing slightly which means my baby loves the daycare. She is estatic to come out and play with these kids. I wanted to get a checkup but I didn't have enough money for it.

Elizabeth tried to bribe me but I didn't take the offer. I'm already being here for free and I didn't want to become a burden. I wanted to earn money and get the test done.

Today there were many people at church. So I stayed back in room itself. Elizabeth came back every hour to check on me. I was feeling very sick. My nauseous sensation increased. I puke my guts out immediately after putting some food inside my stomach. Elizabeth couldn't take it anymore so she took me to the hospital.

We both were waiting for the doctor.
"Dear, don't worry! Nothing is gonna happen. Your baby will be fine." Elizabeth said.

"I'm scared Eliza. This is my first test. I never had money to this before. I can't take it if my baby is harmed. I want my baby safe. This baby is my life. I'm living only for this baby. I want my baby to have a wonderful life. " I said

"Dear I know this doctor since we were 5. Her mom and my mom were close friends. If this could make you feel any better, she is also doing this test for free. So don't worry about money OK." I just nodded. I'm glad that I'm not using Elizabeth's money. I'm already using her bed, her clothes. I couldn't take it if I use her money.

A nurse came and called my name.
We both entered the room. The doctor was looking into a file.
"Hello Doctor! My name is Elizabeth. I'm friend of certain doctor whose name is Jessy. Do you know her by any chance? " Elizabeth asked the doctor.

The doctor immediately stood up to hug her. They both squealed like kids. They were acting like kids.

"Sorry mam but that doctor is quite busy now. My name is also Jessy. I'm a very close friend, sorry 'best friend's of this so called Elizabeth." the doctor replied to Elizabeth jokingly.

I stood by the door awkwardly. I didn't want to disturb them, so I just waited. Finally they both noticed me and started laughing.

"Why are you standing there dear? Come inside." Jessy said.

"Hello ma'am! My name is Twinkle." I held my hand out. She didn't shake hands with me. I was quite disappointed but she immediately pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Jessy! Go easy on that baby. She is pregnant." Elizabeth said. Jessy let go of me.

"I'm sorry dear. Come sit here , we shall discuss about it." Jessy said.

"So how are you doing Elizabeth. It's been along time since we met. And who is this girl with you. She is so pretty. I wish I could get a daughter-in-law like her." Jessy said. Both Elizabeth and I laughed at this. Jessy was so friendly.

"I'm fine. Twinkle works with me in the church. She is pregnant and was scared to get tested. So I had to tag along with her. She is a sweet girl. And also very innocent. And I don't want the playboy son anywhere near her!" Elizabeth said. I blushed at her comments.

"OK let the test get started. Come with me." Jessy guided us into a room. She asked me to sleep on the bed and lift my top.

"This will be quite cold." Jessy said and applied a gel on my stomach. She was right the gel was really cold. She later placed a machine on my stomach and started moving it all over my stomach. She paused after awhile.

"Can you see this bean kind of thing her. It's your baby. The baby looks healthy. You no need to worry about anything. Would you like to hear the heartbeat." she asked. My baby looked so tiny. It was so pretty. This is the first time I'm seeing my baby. A life is growing inside me. Suddenly I could hear the heartbeat of the baby.

If was so beautiful and melodies. Best sound I have ever heard. My baby's heart beat! Is sounded so peaceful. I wish Andrew was there with me to see this and here the baby's heart beat. The whole room was filled this sound.

"Would you like to have the picture of it?" I nodded.
She cleaned the gel and left to get the reports.

I was not able to talk. I saw my baby, I heard its heart beat. I placed my hand on my stomach and caressed it. I couldn't take my hand from there since I saw the baby. Elizabeth was telling many things to me. But my attention was totally on my baby.

The doctor came back with my reports.

"The baby is completely healthy. Your 17 weeks pregnant now. The baby's growth is also proper. But the only thing is, you are very week. It will be really difficult during delivery if you don't take care of yourself. I will prescribe some vitamins. Please do take it regularly. Don't lift heavy weights and take enough rest." I was happy that my baby is healthy. I have to stay healthy for my baby's  sake. But I don't have money to buy the medicines.

I have to find a job as soon as possible. Elizabeth saw my hesitation and placed her hand on mine.
"Don't over think Twinkle. It's not good for your health. Even the medicine money will be given for free. It will be considered under hospital fund. Don't worry dear."

I didn't want charity, but I didn't have other choice. I always wanted to work hard but I can't now. I agreed and left the hospital. On the way back to the church my mind was completely filled my baby's thoughts.

I will become the best mom to her/him. I will love her, protect her, no matter whatever happens. Yes I want a her, I mean I want a girl. I want to name her after my mom. I will spoil her with enough gifts and love. I will work hard for her. I will give a best life. I don't want her to suffer like me. She will have all the love in the world.

Baby come out fast. Mummy is waiting for you. I will send her to school. I want her to become a successful person. I love you baby! I love you!