CHAPTER 25

ANDREW POV

We were speaking about the deal. A girl came to collect our orders. Her voice seemed so familiar. She took all the orders of others and turned towards me. My mind went back thinking about Twinkle. Her voice sounded like Twinkle's voice. Even she had soft voice like this girl.

She asked me again for my order. This time I lifted my head to answer her.
"I would like co...." I was cut off by the eyes which were staring back at me. The girl standing in front of me is none other than Twinkle. She was shocked to see me here.

She looked scared seeing me. Her body was shaking with fear. Her ocean blue eyes were filled with tears. She looked so different. She had become very thin. She looked tired and pale. Her ocean blue orbs looked dull. She had dark circles. She was wearing a blue uniform with a white wapron. She looked cute but also weak. I stood up to talk to her, but she ran away to the kitchen.

I wanted to run behind her but I remembered the meeting. I'm here with Blake's. Andrew control yourself, you can't loose this deal. I wanted to meet Twinkle very badly. The way she ran away hurt so much. Isn't she happy seeing me. This time a different girl came back with our orders. She placed a coffee front of me. I didn't order anything. I later understood that Twinkle had ordered this for me.

I missed her coffee. Looks like she remembers my taste. As soon as the coffee touched my taste buds, I moaned silently. This is the best coffee. Only she can make my coffee so perfectly. Later the food was also delicious. Why wouldn't it be when she has prepared it. I had my lunch happily after two months.

So now since I know she works here, I can comeback to meet her. This meeting is important to me now at present. I will comeback once I'm done with the meeting. Twinkle wait for me, I have to meet you. I turned back once again before leaving to see her. But she was no were. Sighing I left the hotel in the thought of coming back.

TWINKLE POV

He stood up to talk to me, but I ran away to the kitchen. In the kitchen Mia asked me what had happened,
"Twinkle, is anything wrong? Why do you look scared?" Mia asked.

"Mia my husband is outside. I don't want to go out. Please Mia I will cook, can you ask someone else to attend them."

"OK dear! I will take care of this. You relax, you look scared. You cook meanwhile I will send someone."

I nodded and started preparing the food. I had prepared coffee for Andrew. I know he likes coffee. I just hope his taste didn't change. When I saw him, I wanted to jump with happiness and hug him. But I later remembered that he is engaged to April. He doesn't belong to me anymore and even Nina had warned me that I should not meet him and stay away from him.

I very badly wanted to talk to him and touch him, but I refrained myself from doing it. I know if I go back to serve, I will not be able to control my emotions. So I stayed in the kitchen preparing his favorite lasagna.

Once they left I felt hurt and dejected. He could have atleast tried speaking or at least see me. Oh come on Twinkle. He never wanted you. Why don't you get that into your empty brains? I wanted to cry and get out of this place. But since Rima is on date and no one else is there to help Mia, I have no other option but to stayback.

Once my shift was over I slept for an hour and got ready. I have to go to the pub. I don't like working there, but the pay was good. So I can't leave it because of the money I needed at present.

Today the crowd was more in the pub as it was weekend. These are days I just want to stay back at the hotel and use the guest room which Mia asked me to use. I just want to lay down and cuddle with the pillows.

All the idiots, man whores will be present there today. Not like they won't be present the other days, but the number of them will be quite more today and tomorrow. I'm already tired with all the things happening to me from morning. First Rima having her date and me doing her part of job and then comes my love. Andrew being in the hotel and not bothering to talk to me.

My mind was clouded with what he would be thinking. Was he thinking about me? Did he want to meet me? Twinkle if he was thinking about you he would have spoke to you. But I didn't give him the chance, I ran. How could he speak to me when I was not showing my face to him. Oh wow now your again supporting him. He could have ran behind you. But he just left like you meant nothing to him. Actually yes! You meant nothing to him. You were just the girl he got married to.

My heart wants to believe my brain, but I didn't want it. It was true what my brain was telling me, but I didn't have the guts to believe it. I barely had engry left in me after doing two jobs. Today the VIP section was full. I was assigned to guide them and serve them.

I just hope I don't get to meet some idiot. The last time I was assigned to guide the guests, I was humiliated. Because he wanted me to bed with him, which I was against. So it ended up in me getting screwed by my boss. He also had warned me that this would be the last chance. If it repeats again then I would have to search for a new job.

Sighing I waited by the door to guide the businessman to the VIP section. After sometime they arrived. I assured them to the VIP section. Later I took there orders and went back to get them. When I returned I was stunned to see him again.

Why is my day so bad? Why am I not lucky? God! Why are you playing with me? I wanted one thing to happen but, God has decided the opposite of what I want. Can this day get any better?