Epilogue Part 40

Once one is married is one fulfilled?They should be with the love of their life. That means eternal happiness eternal love what else can a human want or need.

LJ- I kissed her lips while she closed her eyes the tempting quiver on her lip always made me want to grip her harder and kiss her stronger.But there is nothing better than a tender kiss.Those were the ones that I missed.My eyes opened and I expected to see blonde hair but it wasn't there. It was brown and the green eyes i was used to waking up to disappeared into a brown so deep id drown.Yet this felt like home.She always felt like home no matter how much time away from her.

"Wake up baby" her lips uttered

"But i am awake"

"Wake up Lau-"

"Im awake!" i said as my eyes truly opened and Camden was there instead

"Shit"I gripped my head leaving my frenzy

"Did I scare you babe?"

"My dream it was a bit off im sorry"i said kissing her lips.the lips of the woman I had married. Her blonde hair wrapped behind her ears her cheeks rosy pink as she barely had woken up as well.

"Im prepping breakfast what would my wonderful wife like?"

"May i have pancakes with a little bit of you?"she chuckled at my cheesy joke she always did.I think she taught me to be hilarious she just didn't like to boost my ego.

"How about pancakes and eggs"

"That will do too"My wife left the room and I began to dress myself.her phone began to vibrate.Who could be texting her this early.Camden and I trusted each other we had been married for a full year now and things were great.I checked her phone but the screen was locked yet i could still see the name.Shannon. I left her phone on the side of her table and walked into the kitchen where she was was mixing the pancake batter.

I hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek.

"Mhm maybe we can go back to bed after breakfast for some brunch"she replied turning to me setting the batter aside

"Maybe you can reply to shannon whose been blowing up your phone"her expression changed a bit and i gave us space

"Dont tell me your jealous of her"she said trying to pull me in again

"Camden"i said scrunching my face

"Babe she was just congratulating me on us"

"A year later Camden?"i said removing myself from her grip

"She barely found out I didnt tell her and well she was kind of upset"

"That you didnt invite her or that you married me?"

"Both, babe im your wife you cant give me back"she said gripping me again and kissing my lips that stood still

"Mhm no returns I see"

"Not in the morning when i look like a zombie or the day after a drunken night you can never leave me"

"I wouldnt leave you because of that babe"i said giving in kissing her lips again

"Do you have everything ready?"

"Yeah i already called Ryan and mom, she wants us to stay with her but..."

"No Lauren we arent doing that again"

"I know i havent told her about the house hunting though and well we are getting there before the days i told her so we can have a couple of nights in the hotel that way we will only spend a couple of days with my mom"