29

Camden went to New York and i staid in California.Everything seemed to be going fine until i recieved news that would make many things complicated.Someone needed to take control of the company in Cali with Ryan out for so long,the company wasnt in ruins but the managers needed instructions.Ofcourse i called Camden right away and she would be coming in a couple of days as she stablelized the company in New York.

Camila and I had been talking more not like old times but more than before.I had fallen in love with the little princess.She named her Alexandria.A name we had talked about when we would have kids,but i didnt mind i would love the little girl no matter what.

As i got ready to go to the hospital again i looked onto my counter and decided to put on my ring.It was simple but glamorous.I didnt think much of it as i didnt think amybody would notice.

Like usual i went with my mom and checked on Ryan first then to see the baby.Today she would be leaving in the afternoon and Sinu would be staying with Camila at the house.

"Hi"i said as i walked i to the room of the brunnette

"Hi" she replied smiling back lighting up the room like her smile always would

"Are you ready to leave today?"

"Yeah actually i just want to get out of this bed"

"Thats great,I actually have to leave in a bit and go to the company"

"Are you going to move back?"he eyes shined as she asked the question

"I..uhm im not sure,im hoping Ryan wakes up soon not just because of the company but he is missed more than he thinks"

"Yeah"her smile faded,bringing up Ryan fell on her like a rock crushing the last few happy moments we had.

"But he will be more than happy when he meets his beautiful daughter"

"Yeah i miss him"she replied

"Well i have to go to the office"i said breaking the silence

"When will you be back?"

"Ill probably see you back at home"

"Okay sounds good"

-----

Being in the office again made me feel sane after going to the hospital for so long.On the way back home i got teas for Camila and I knowing she would need a bit of relaxing and making her smile wouldnt hurt.

I got to the house that should no longer be empty but still felt that way.I walked up the stairs and started to hear whimpers.I walked faster into Ryans toom to find Camila curled up in a ball on the bed.I pkaced the teas on the side bed table and reached out to Camila.

"Whats wrong?"

"I...Im...I dont know"her face was flushed from crying and her eyes swollen.

"Where sinu?"

"She needed clothes i told her i would be fine,but I feel so lonely,i feel so ugly..."

"Dont say that you are never alone"I said as i hugged her as her upper body was now up from the bed "I will always be here with you,"i said wiping the tears from her cheeks "You are beautiful no matter what,you have to be strong not only for yourself but for your baby"i said as i looked over to the calm baby on the small fancy crib.

"I cant-"

"Yes you can and ill be here to help you"i said looking into her eyes but her eyes were desperate and lost,i could tell she was hurting,she had always been insecure about herself but i would never let her do that,and i wouldnt let her do that now