31

I looked at Camilas face,her eyes were drained just like the color from her face.I could tell it hurt her but i didnt have to explain anything to her.My future wife was mad and i wouldnt let rhings end like this.

"My fiance"i repeated and left to the room to talk with Camden,i locked the door after i opened the room she was on the bed removing her clothes

"What are you doing?"

"Im going to shower and then im leaving"

"Camden,stop i promise you she wasnt on the couch with me"

"Then what was she doing next to you?"

"I dont know baby please ive been loyal to you this whole time i wouldnt let myself loose you my love please believe me"i said holding on to her hands

"I would like to believe you but its hard not to think something else is goingnon youve been hanging out with her more than me"

"Im sorry i know i havent been with you as much but i thought with the company and all that you would want to rest"

"Im doing all of this for you Lauren,i could easily stay in New York and not have to worry about anything else,but i love you and im doing it all,all that i can and i feel like shes just taking you away from me just because of who she is"
"I dont care of who she is im just worried about you and what you will be with me,she knows were getting married.."

"What?you told her?"

"Yeah it kind of came up"

"When?"

"About 2 minutes ago"
Camdens whole expressions changed.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing i came chasing you right after,i don't care what she says either way baby"i said kissing her hand.I had been saying i didnt care alot of what Camila said but deep inside i knew i did.I knew i was hurting Camila and i still thought about her before even thinking about me.But now i needed to think about Camden before thinking about anybody else.

"Since we havent spent much time together what about we go to dinner at a restaurant ill make reservations and it wilk all be good okay?"

"Fine"she said kissing my lips.Its crazy how much Camila knowing i was getting married changed Camdens attitude.

--------
C'Pov

I went into my room and locked myself in the restroom.I cried,i cried like i had never cried before.To me it wasnt over,i still loved her she still felt mine even though i could never be hers well not for now,

I still felt a thousand stars in my stomach when i was around her,I still needed her precense in my life,i needed her hugs and her kisses,i loved everything that was hers...except for Cammie as Cammie had always been hers

I realized i didnt care about what made society happy but what made me happy is what really mattered a bit too late,I loved the green eyes even if they didnt look at me the way they used to before.

I knew she still cared,or if not she wouldnt have hid it from me.I hid it from her the most i could because i knew if would hurt her i just didnt know it would hurt this bad.

I had seen Camdens ring the night she found Lauren and I touching hands.I tried to deny it to myself kind of how i denied my feelings towards Ryan to Lauren.

I guess what goes around,really comes back around and man was it running me over.

I felt like i got hit on the back of the head with a bat,even though i knew it was coming.