36 Plan

I apologize for republishing but when i review the story it keeps showing only one paragraph and there is way more so if youre seeing the full story sorry for the mess,if not ill try to fix it as soon as possible.Thanks for reading!

Ryans POV

Camila had been stressed alot lately and i knew why.So many years i had hidden the things id seen between Lauren and Camila.And after the crash i think Karma was getting her end of the deal with me.

-
I was supposed to be at football practice but had forgotten my gear.I had to go home and ofcourse i knew Camila would be there too.I passed to my room and grabbed my bag.Before i could leave i heard loud screams.

Laurens room.

As i got closer i could hear them arguing.I decided not to get involved,still i could hear their words.

"Lauren i promise it wasnt my intention"I couldve cared less what these two were fighting about lately they seemed like a couple.One day they were happy and the other Camilas car wouldnt be around.I knew they were close but never seemed to think it was something else.Plus I didnt mind having Camila around.I had crushed on her since we met.But that wasnt the point.

"Camila,just please leave"
Typical Lauren trying to push away her feelings i thought as i walked down the stairs.I was already late and getting involved wouldnt help either way.

"Babe please let me explain"

Babe?what the hell.Girls these days?I decided not to think much of it.I kept walking down the stairs and decided to get a drink before leaving.I saw as Camila walked out of the room but Lauren quickly grabbed her hand.

See the kitchen is set up as to where I can see the rooms but they cant really see down to the kitchen.Yet i wish i had never seen this.I kind of wish they had seen me though so that things wouldve been explained then everything would probably be different.

As Camila was probably about to scream back at Lauren,my sister cupped her face and kissed her i spit my juice and almost slipped on it trying not to get seen.I tried to erase that image from my head but I couldnt.My sister stealing the girl of my dreams.Not the typical thing but what can you do?I was mad and jealous more than anything.I couldnt believe they had a thing.

----------
After all i decided to go to the party.I knew Cammie wouldnt be there and alcohol would.I knew Lauren would be more lose and more than anything honest.

Ofcourse Ryan had chosen a tight black dress for me.I never was the one to wear black that was actually Laurens thing but I was more than happy to wear it.As i arrived to the party reservation i realized it was a club.Typical right?.I gave the bouncer my name and he showed me in the direction of Laurens table.As i walked through the lights i realized who i saw i wasn't impressed but maybe happy to see alot of dark haired woman.Stevie and Lauren were talking.Lauren seemed to freeze as she looked at me,she zipped her drink and stared me down.I didnt look away i wanted to look her in the eyes.As i reached the table Lauren got up.

"Thanks for coming"

"I wouldnt miss it for the world"I would only play this game as good as her i mean i am a Jauregui now i guess it comes with it all.The attitude, the sass, the emotion.

"Im going to get more drinks"she left to the bar and Stevie was quick to get my attention

"Come here Cabello"

"Hi,uhm long time no see?"the womans approach was shocking to me

"Well I thought the next time i would see you would be next to that dork in a wedding dress but i guess fairytales dont exist right?" I wish it was that way i think we all thought the same