CMG 21

Want you to figure it out,
I've got issues and I figure I should sort them out,
I seem to loose all our love,
I've lost love to a silhouette of us,

LPOV:I layed in bed thinking of it all.Did Camila really still look at me like before?Being near her never had any good affect on me.Id always be mesmorized by her and end up in her arms by her side loving her again.There was so much going in my head it was driving me crazy.

I try but I don't succeed,
Like a dragon on fire,
My own danger I now breathe,
You don't, you don't know me,r
And you don't you know know me.

CPOV: I missed her like crazy.Now that she was closer to me than ever i missed her even more.I missed her jokes,the way she would give me all the attention in the world.Now it seemed like my world was her and all i could see was her.She had all my attention.And even though she was near me and i had known her for years we were so distant she seemed like a totally new person.There was a new spark in her.

When the whites of my eyes,
Turn red I am blind,
I can't see; paradise,
I can't breathe; paradise,

Don't pin your wishes on me cos' you wish it was me,
I don't want you back but don't want you to leave,
Guilty that's me,
I'm guilty that's me,
Now that you've seen,
Love colour me green.

LPOV: Shit i did miss her.But i just could never love her again.She is not for me.Destiny has set it this way and i need to breath in the reality i knew all along.She wasnt my Camila anymore.She was Ryans and i didnt know that Camila.And i really didnt want to know her.But i just couldnt stay away.

Memories of you aren't clear,
I have trouble seeing things that aren't here.
In parts my words collapse,
There's no chance of me taking my spite back.
Suit of armour cover my skin,
Get me ready for the battle we're starting,
You go but you don't leave,
You don't, you don't know me.

C:Maybe she didnt notice but my heart was still hers.I physically couldnt be hers but everything inside of me was.My soul,my heart, everything still breath for her.I needed her touch i needed her back.Until she showed me she no longer wanted any part of me i would end this. It was unfinished and it would be that way. I know i made a mistake but i needed closure.I needed Lauren.

When the whites of my eyes,
Turn red I am blind,
I can't see; paradise.
I can't breathe; paradise,

Don't pin your wishes on me cos' you wish it was me,
I don't want you back but don't want you to leave,
Guilty that's me,
I'm guilty that's me,
Now that you've seen,
Love colour me green.

All in all,
Even after, even after all,
There's nothing left, nothing left,
at all.
All in all,
Even after, even after all,
There's nothing left, nothing left,
at all.
(Shannon Saunders-colour me green)

I turned and saw the blonde next to me.It wasnt camila like i was used to seeing when i slept here.It was upsetting to not have Camila next to me.But Camden had been nothing but great to me.Plus i loved her right?If i said it that meant i felt it...right?

C:I felt Ryan lay in bed next to.The same feeling of his body next to me for months now and still i didnt feel the thrill of being next to him as i did with Lauren.I missed simply being next to her.I mossed simply talking to her without caring about saying something inappropriate.I loved her and i knew Cammie did as well.But out love will always be stronger...right?