33

The call i recieved in the afternoon gave me a rush.The news that my brother finally opened his eyes made me smile from ear to ear. Camila was at the hospital when it happened and she sounded so happy that i cried.I cried because she was happy because i would be happy and because my brother was finally back.I ran into the room maybe a bit too loud as the brown eyes opened up and tenderly looked at me.Ofcourse he couldnt talk as he still had the oxygen mask on,but his eyes spoke seas to me.I held his hand as that is all i could do.

"I love you,im so happy"i said as i looked into his eyes and recieved a small smirk from the younger man.He touched the ring on my left hand and seemed to smirk even wider.He looked at me kind of confused.

"Yes"i said smiling

"Mija you ran so fast that i couldnt keep up"my mother said

Ryan looked at the older lady and then at me i couldnt help keep the secret in any longer.

"Mami,i have been waiting for a while to tell you this but,"

"What is it mija"she said nervously

"Camden and i are getting married"

"What......"her miuth dropped almost to the floor

"Im getting married mami!'i said showing her my ring.Tears began to roll down her eyes as she hugged me.

"Im so happy for you"she said kissing my cheeck

"Why did you keep it a secret?"

"i wanted Ryan to be here,and awake to see it"
"So much good news in one day i might faint"

"Why are you going to faint?"Camila said finally coming in carrying an orange juice that the nurse had probably given her

"Lauren is getting married!"my mom practically yelled.

Camila already knew but hearing it come out of my mothers mouth seemed to have affected her more as she dropped the cup of juice.

"Camila...,are you okay?"

"Yeah,yeah im just so in shock"she said trying to clean up the mess

"Ive got it"my mom said grabbing napkins

"Congrats"she said putting her hands out,her words didnt match with her face.She seemed stunned and more hurt than ever.She knew i was getting married i didnt understand why she would be hurt.

I pulled her into a hug and i could tell she repressed a sobb.She tenderly held my neck as she removed herself from my body.
"Im so happy for you"she said looking me straight in the eyes then down at the floor

"Im going to go get cleaned up"the brown eyed woman said exiting the room

"Ill go help her" i said walking after the brunnette

"Okay bring extra napkins mija"

"Okay"

I walked into the restroom after the brunette.There were only three stalls and only one was closed.The sobs coming out from the stall broke my heart.I locked the bathroom door so no one would interrupt as i knew this would be a long conversation.

"Camila......"i said knocking on the stall

I heard her clear her throat trying to speak without breaking her voice.

"Yeah,sorry ill be out right now"

I let her take her time and after what seemed like minutes she walked out.She seemed extremely confused as to why i chased after her.Her red eyes uncovering the tears she had cried behind the stall door.

"Did you need to use my stall,the other two are empty?"

"Are you okay?"i said ignoring her question

She looked down and the world seemed to fall down on her.I pulled her into a hug and she let the brown eyes discrete all the water in them.She didnt hold anything in she held onto my shirt gripping it enough to leave it looking as wrinkly as an elephants bum.She cried and cried and all i did was hold her tighter.

I tried to put space between us so that we could talk but she just pressed herself on me more as she wasnt ready to speak and i understood.

She finally looked up at me as i held her in my arms and then doen at my hands around her,she looked at my ring and removed herself from me.

"Im sorry i shouldnt be this upset,i should be happy that Ryan woke up and that you are happy with Camden"

"Its okay"i replied pulling her hair away from her face"im not here to argue with you or throw anything at you i just want you to understand that ill always love you no matter what"

"But not like before"

"We arent 16 anymore Camila,we want just leave everything behind and start over again,you have a kid i have a fiance and you are married"

"I rushed into it Lauren i thought he would make me forget all the feelings i have for you"

"Have?..."

"Im broken Lauren im broken and youre the only one that can fix it,i made a mistake the biggest of my life by getting married and ruined my true happiness,you are my true happiness"she said sobbing pressing herself onto me,I really didnt know what to say.Her reassuring me that she still felt something for me killed me.I knew it shouldnt but it did.Knowing Camila was still hurtingnover this killed me but i had said the truth.We werent 16 anymore and i couldnt do anything anymore we were adults and had made decisions we have to back up now.

"We arent 16 Camila we cant-"

"We arent 16 but im still as in love witch you as when i was 16"her words fell on me like a wave tide that would end all life,all life in my heart,it swormed to my stomach making it feel flushed with feelings and filled with something i couldnt understand.If i was dumbfounded before i dont know what i was now.

"Tell me something.."she said expecting me to speak.I looked at her blankly as thats all i could do.

Then someone knocked on the restroom door and i looked at her and the door twice.She began to wash her face.As she finished i walked to the door and unlocked it as an older lady walked in,looking at both of us confused.I walked out of the restroom and went back to my car.I drove to the only place i could think of,because it was the only place i would be able to have time to think.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment as it is muchly appreciated hope you are liking the story so far,these are some of the last chapters of this fanfic so prepare for it all.