Chapter Six Last Shot

The next couple of days were hell,the only thing they ever talked about was the damn wedding and i didnt want to be anywhere near those conversations.Work was good and so many new opportunities had come up.The company was expanding i didnt see how Ryan would not stress out about the wedding and the company.

"Lauren,Ryan wants to see you"

"Alright ill be there in a sec" i grabbed my laptop and headed to my brothers office.I knocked waiting for the approval of Ryan

"Come in"

As i opened the door i met brown eyes but not Ryans.Camila.

"You wanted to see me?" i asked ignoring the existence of the other girl in the room

"Yeah,Camila and i were just talking-"

"Ryan if this is about the wedding i dont want to talk about if im here to work on the company not your love life"

"Lauren?are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Since when-?"

"Ryan,i might as well leave"

"Lauren calm down"Camila said

"Ryan if this is not work related i dont have time for it sorry"

"I'll leave you two alone"Camila finally broke her silence

"You dont have to?"

"No,its fine i need to go to the hospital for a special patient"

"Alright ill see you later" the young man said as he kissed Camilas cheek i thought i was going to explode but i composed myself

"Lauren is there something i need to know?"

"Im just stressed out Ryan,i cant deal with everything here i really cant"

"I know its really bussy during this time but thats no excuse to be so rude"

"Im sorry,i really am but i just explode sometimes"

"Its okay,and what i want to talk to you about is work related"

"Than why was Camila here?"

"I thought you only had time to talk about work?"

"Yeah,sorry so whats up"

"We finally got the location in New York we were waiting on"

"Really!" i said grinning happy of our accomplishments

"Yeah,the thing is we need workers and someone to run thingsover there"

"Yeah,any plans on who?"

"Well,ive already sent Cammie to our location and shes going to be out manager"

"Cammie?whose that"

"I  hired her about 3 months ago she has many great qualities and i thought she was just the person to go there"

"Why havent i met her?"

"Shes been working in New York trying to get the location and all the jobs required for us,she came back and gave me the news,i sent her back right away,shes been great"

"Thats good to hear"

"We need to celebrate!"

"I would but im too busy i really am"

"What?!Lauren Jauregui turning down a party?"

"Im never one to deny a party but i really am busy,i just need time to myself"