Chapter Eighteen

I woke up the next morning and immidiatly texted my girlfriend.As soon as i knew she was awake i ran to her room ready to spend as much time before my mom woke with her.

I walked into the room but the bed was empty.Just as i got closer to the bed Cammie jumped from the back of the door and dropped me onto the bed.

"Ouch"i groaned as the blonde jumped on top of my body,stradeling my body as if i were her horse

"Thats what you get for not sleeping with me"

"I didnt do it on purpose"i said turning my body so now i was facing her hut she still stratelled me

"Well you better sleep with me tonight punk i missed wrapping my legs around you so now thats all amma do all day"

"I wont mind baby"i said smiling into the green grey eyes.She simply pulled me up and sat on my lap while bringing me into a kiss.I had missed her lips.I held on to her back as she held to the back of my neck not allowing any space between her and I.The kiss began to get heated as she once again pushed me down onto the bed this time it didnt hurt.She bit my lower lip maybe a bit too hard as i gripped her bottom lip and bit her to let go of my lip.I quickly moved her body under mine and uphled my upper body hovering over her.

"You want more?"i teased

"Who wouldn't"she replied trying to pull me into a kiss again

"No we cant" i said hearing my moms room door open.I turned to the door to realize it was still slightly open i tried to release Cammies grip from me but she wouldnt budge

"Babe my moms coming"

"Good " she said

"Cammie really"

"I told you i was gunna be wrapped around you all day you said you didnt mind"

"Baby please"

"Fine but one last kiss"i quickly leaned in and kissed the pink lips quickly removing myself from the bed

I exited the room and cought Ryan in the wind of it all.

"So you and Cammie hu"

"Me and Cammie what?"

"Oh c'mon Lauren you wouldnt bring a work friend to the family if she wasnt important to you"

"Shes my best friend"

"Yeah well okay you can tell mom that but not me"

"Thats what im going to tell everybody"

"Lauren c'mon i can see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her this sint a friendship"

"But it is"

"Lauren ill love you no matter what youll always be my sister and ill always admire you no matter what"

"She...i"

"You love her?"

" shes very special to me"

"Then?"

"I dont want to get hurt"

"Why would she? I can tell she loves you and wouldnt hurt you"

"You never know ,people change"

"The only thing Cammie would change would be her last name for you"

"You becoming a dad has turned you into a sweetheart Ry"

"Ive always been a sweetheart howd you think i got the chance to become a dad"he said smirking